|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights|
|Submission Date:||September 14th 2020|
|Author:||King of Flip|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
I'm not good at talking, but yeah, so...
Basic combo is Make Charles and VFD with +4 in hand advantage.
This doesn't use any extra extenders (your Infernobles) and can used for better endboards or making Isolde.
- Make Isolde (Dont care how, just make him)
- Add level 3 FIRE warrior (This isn't important, just helps Astolfo being a level 3)
- Isolde's 2nd effect, summon genba, send smoke grenade and either durenal or living fossil.
- Linkross for 2.
- Halq, summon 001.
- Make Marcher, summon back genba.
- Make Auroradon, tribute itself and a token to summon out aerosguin.
- Summon Librarian in extra monster zone (it doesn't have to be the extra monster zone).
- Aerosguin effect, banish Auroradon and summon a token.
- Make Karakuri level 7, summon level 2.
- Make Karakuri level 9, summon level 4.
- Repeat steps 10 and 11
- Make VFD.
- Use whatever you drew to extend your plays.
- If your drew no extenders, use tuner and Librarian to go into Charles.
- Rip one during the end phase, and at the direct start of your opponents turn use VFD to block the type they are playing.
- Have fun.