|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Radiant Seiyaryu|
|Submission Date:||November 16th 2020|
|Last Updated:||January 1st 2021|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Main Level Monsters:4,7;
Main Summons: Hand and Graveyard ||Extra Summons: Link and Xyz
Difficulty to use: 2/5
|HOW TO PLAY|
Being a control deck there is no real combo. In fact the purpose of our play is to have Radiant Seiyaryu in hand, which can be added thanks to Holy Night Nativity or Holy Night Bellfire, and to prepare the field for the opponent's turn by trying to set 1 Holy night Nativity, of Holy Night Advent the more we have the better and maybe even a Holy Night Blast.
The deck must be played paying attention to summon Holy Night Seiyaryu as many times as possible from the hand, returning it to the hand and summoning it again.
Actually, in this version of mine there is a kind of combo to do:
Activate Holy Night Sky, summon Condemned Witch, which allows us to add from the deck to the hand, a quick spell Forbidden which in this case will be Forbidden Chalice, then summon Holy Night Rayel to add the spell/trap continuous that we are missing, set our traps and pass. In the opposing main phase the effect of Condemned witch is activated, tributing itself allows us to summon a fairy from the deck and we will summon Holy Night Astel which in turn we can tribute it, or even better Holy Night Rayel, to summon our Dragon Holy Night Seiyaryu.
This is a deck that really has potential, but this, what I think about it and what supports it would need, I'll talk about in a video. The deck can be played in different ways but at the moment this is what convinced me the most or that I prefer.
The win condition of the deck is that of running out of resources to our opponent, destroying his monsters key and thus preventing him from making combos, and subsequently attacking with our dragon.
Unfortunately it's a fairly fragile deck especially for spell/traps, in fact it suffers too much Harpie's Feather Duster or similar.
- Holy Night Rayel is the most important card in the deck, a searcher for holy night spell/trap, and also when it is in the graveyard we banish it to summon Holy Night Flamel or Holy Night Astel. Often remaining on the field uselessly we will use it to make an xyz or a link.
- Radiant Seiyaryu is the monster on which the deck is based, when it is summoned by the hand it destroy a card on the field without limitation of opt. We try to have more than one copy of it in hand, so as to interchange them, even if we have 2 on the ground as long as we have the continuous spell/traps we don't want to do xyz rank 7 except in special cases. At the end of the opponent's turn we prefer to have it in hand but if it remains on the field is not a problem since it cannot be destroyed either by battle or effect, by darkness monsters.
- Summoner Monk we use it because in this version I play more spells than would normally be played in a Holy Night list, and some of them are useless in hand if we already control another, so Summoner Monk allows us to discard a spell to summon from the deck any lv. 4 monster, usually Holy Night Astel or Barrier Statue of the Havens. And last but not least it helps us to summon from extra deck.
- Pot of Disparity, I think it is the best pot to use in this deck, which needs to draw. When we use it, we can choose the cards to banish face down and this, is the main reason why we prefer it, to Pot of Extravagance, in fact the extra deck is varied and we use it in some situations, against certain decks. Furthermore, among the 6 cards that we are going to see from the top of the deck, we will choose 1, often it will be enough for us to draw only 1 card, but exactly what we need.
- Pot of Duality is perfect paired with the pot of Disparity as it does not suffer from the limitation given by the other pot, and the fact of not being able to summon especially does not affect us too much.
The Side can be really customizable, for example you can insert Super Polymerization with the various targets. In general I recommend using the light fairy.
Fantastical Dragon Phantazmay, we use it to draw cards and to mainly protect spell/traps or the activation of important cards like Holy Night Rayel or Holy Night Bellfire. Also it's a level 7 dragon that we can use to summon a rank 7 xyz and we can reborn it with Return of the Dragon Lords.
Artifact set in which I play Artifact Dagda, Artifact Lancea and Artifact Scythe are light Fairy really useful in this meta that integrate very well with the deck since we can destroy them with Radiant Seiyaryu.
Galaxy Cyclone fundamental to defend ourselves from opponent spell/traps.
Red Reboot has the usual very useful use at times essential, and it's nice that, this deck usually takes different damage and therefore using red reboot, we go to halve our already low life points and therefore we lose less than 4000lp.
Dinowrestler Pankratops is very nice in this deck, because most of the time, our opponent will control more monsters than us and so, we can use it to break one more card or why not, to summon a rank 7 xyz.
Other cards you could use:
Droll & Lock Bird, hand trap very useful against some types of decks, you can replace it with any other ht or staple.