How do I become an article writer for YGOPRODECK?

OP Stephen_Harper • 1 year ago

I want to write articles for Trinity Format, since MBT and Mika have left and there is nobody left to write them. Trinity needs more publicity since the active playerbase has been declining for a while now and I want to help keep the format alive. How can I become a writer?

jobethelegend • 1 year ago

Talk to Alan, the site owner.

User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 1 year ago
Stephen_Harper:

I want to write articles for Trinity Format, since MBT and Mika have left and there is nobody left to write them. Trinity needs more publicity since the active playerbase has been declining for a while now and I want to help keep the format alive. How can I become a writer?

Hello there!

Could you please shoot an email over to [email protected] describing the type of articles you want to write along with a writing sample of yours (or any previous work).

jobethelegend • 1 year ago

^ Thats Alan, the site owner.

Philip John • 10 months ago - (edited 10 months ago)

Contact the website administrators or editors directly if you want to become an article writer for YGOPRODECK and contribute to the Trinity Format. Express your enthusiasm for promoting and supporting the format.

While seeking options to write for YGOPRODECK, try improving your article writing skills. professional article writing services can offer helpful advice and tools to help you improve your writing style and structure.