New Card: Dark World

OP I_Nomad_I • 1 year ago
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

A new card revealed for the Dark World structure deck.

amorphage • 1 year ago
It okay.
markdmatzke • 1 year ago
Definity a combination of the two... would done great.
^^ still pretty cool that artwork look cool on this small screen
markdmatzke • 1 year ago
<.< i just notice this wasnt on the main site :0
:0 dose this mean?
what i think it means?
Arystein • 1 year ago
The full list is out. Honestly not worth buying if you are not into the Dark World archetype.
There are no good reprints and they have the audacity to print TWO normal monsters that you do not need to make the deck function and have no reason to be in the deck.
PuddingHeadWhale • 1 year ago
It’s nerfed solemn dark world
Nrincho • 1 year ago
Looks interesting
LegendaryZX • 1 year ago
Altogether, there are three new cards getting added to the archetype so far.
However, they don't do much to speed up the archetype to match the current meta. It relies too much on interacting with your opponent, when the meta is dominated by decks that, solely through interacting with themselves, will spam the field, building into bigger monsters, recycle, repeat, wipe your board, do his taxes, piss in your Mnt. Dew and screw your mom so hard your grandma will feel it - all in one turn and you haven't even decided who goes first, yet. Not to mention they don't have Extra deck monsters, and all their higher-level monsters (5-8) are weaker in attack points compared to other archetypes, and have been that way since the first wave of them came out during the Synchro era.
Even with the addition Dangers!, (the splicing of which isn't perfect, and brings consistency issues), the archetype doesn't rise any higher than casual. Not to mention some of the cards that could help it, like Graceful Charity, is still banned, and Card Destruction is limited. Imagine how much the deck could speed uo if it could run just those two cards at 3 per?
This is coming from someone who REALLY likes it. I love the (at the time) unique mechanic and the designs of the monsters. From Zexal to Link, I played it exclusively. I had it down to a science. But it was already struggling when Pendulums came out. And, sadly, I think it's always going to be that way, with Dark Worlds a forgotten set whose support (few and far between) will always lag behind the meta by years.