Spright(en) up your Deck: Cheap Pick-ups!

OP Renren • 1 year ago
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

For aspiring Spright Duelists, it may be a good idea to get these cards to bolster your strategy!

Naka • 1 year ago
Heres to hoping the spright cards won't be too expensive
henrystick • 1 year ago
the core is 200 dollars
Yugituber • 1 year ago
@henrystick konmai knows whats up ._.
Hozimina • 1 year ago
I've been using the Sacred Beast as a rank 2 deck for a long time and have found some fun additions that help it stay positively enjoyable. The first thing I like to play is Capshell as it gives you another summon off beast in the event you get ashed and it can give you decent draw power in longer games. I'm also a fan of Caligo crow as another free summon (though with splights it may become irrelevant). I do like tinkering with Trickstars to add lilly bell for a free summon and spell/trap stopping. You can also do the Ghostrick line with Socuteboss and end on a UDF. Also if you want to do some other jankyness you can rank-up your Djinn Buster with quick chaos and have a one-sided Skill drain. I have tested and tinker with this list since the structure deck and love it all the way!
Schwa • 1 year ago
I think another interesting tech for spright is Cyber Stein. The deck's normal summon is pretty open, and as a level 2 monster Stein fits right in. The ability to go into Naturia Exterio or Allvain without losing any card advantage is great, and its a huge imperm magnet since if they dont use it on Stein they probably wont be able to use it at all. The 5K cost sucks, but its very flexible and can work great both as a starter and an extender.