|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Dragun of Red-Eyes|
|TCG/OCG:||Futuristic TCG meta deck, soon OCG deck|
|Submission Date:||October 28th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
https://youtu.be/FMVsDHepZWM - Deck in action on youtube (Subscribe perhaps=?)
Card Ratio explanations:
- 3x Fluffal Dog - HOPT On summon searches any other fluffal or edge imp sabres. You want to see him as much as possible
- 3x Fluffal Bear - Everyone knows about Bear Wings combo. You just have to max out on him
- 1x Fluffal Penguin - Great card but there is no reason to play more, Muligans your hand (sort of), its board swarm isn't hopt so you can abuse it with Clotheep summoning both Owl &Dog in the same turn. Very good card. Used to be more valuable with Toad and Norder, nowdays just a one off
- 1x Fluffal Owl - Poly searcher on summon or polymerization itself on the field, can search fusion substitute as can any card which searches poly. Ofc you gotta play 1. By playing 1 any card which searches "Fluffals" also gives a poly access, super relevant if vendor sacks Dog
- 1x Fluffal Sheep - A must run, allows you to enter Clotheep / Anaconda super easy. Increases the ammount of fusion resources you have by reviving an edge imp and bouncing a fluffal (Dog / Owl usually), since you can still fuse with monsters in your hand this card indirectly pluses whenever you do that
- 1x Fluffal Cat - If you fuse with this card you can add back poly. You can Chain mask your key effects such as Frightfur Tiger pop. Not normal summon reliant yet it makes sure you keep fusion summoning which is important for Predaplant Dragostapelia, Sabre Tooth and whatnot
- 2x Fluffal Wing - Playing 3 is bricky, it works well with performapal - pop up and Dragun of Red-eyes even. If we ever get brill fusion back at 3 I ll play just 1.
- 3x Edge imp chain - self searcher on attack so another monster which can increase the number of fusion resources. But he is played for the second effect. whenever he is sent to the graveyard from your hand/field by fusion summon, Performapal pop-up, toy vendor.... he can search a frightfur card.. Hi Patchwork
- 1x Edge imp sabres - Super searchable as both dog, vendor, and frihgtfur patchwork search it. You kinda don't need more then one for your deck to function not that playing 2 would impact your winrate to much. Combos well with Toy Vendor
- 3x Toy Vendor- So this cards search effect ain't once per turn, somewhat coinflipy but if you do get lucky it puts you so far ahead
- 1x Performapal Pop-Up - a control able card destruction which doesn't make your opponent draw handtraps. Can be vulnerable to ash but there are quite a few cards you wan't to discard in this deck.
- 1x Fusion Substitute - As searchable as polymerization is. The draw 1 effect really helps
- 2x Polymerization - So I am running 2 polymerizations and 1 fusion sub. I recently tried 1-1 ratio, or just 2 polymerization ratio. This is what I prefer just slightly over the other 2 ratios and any other ratio would be trash
- 1x Frightfur Factory - Continous polymerization altho I kinda don't like this card as I can only fusion Frightfur monsters with it... This card is sort of a must because Edge imp Chain can search it... in case you already cycled patchwork, Frightfur fusion rivals that even less nowdays because it can also be used with Anaconda. One can try running 2x Frightfur fusion instead, but there won't be much winrate diff imo
- 1x Frightfur fusion - fusion which uses grave and field, searchable and it also works with Anaconda.
- 3x Foolish burial goods - this is a card you want to draw the most, even more then patchwork. Sends Vendor but you can also send Fusion sub
- 3x Frightfur Patchwork - better then Pot of Greed in this deck.
- 1x Red-eyes fusion (Edge imp sabres puts it back in the deck if you draw it)
- 1x Dark magician (see above). You need to play him to enter Dragun of Red-eyes off Anaconda which is quite scarry boss monster
- 1x Phantazmay - Material for Red-eyes fusion I personaly am not a fan of Phantazmay but its the best target
- 2x Ash
- 2x Nibiru
- 2x Storm
- 2x Frightur Sabre-Tooth - Multiple Sabretooths come up all the time, Don't need 3 due to fusion sub
- 2x Frightfur Tiger - 2nd Tiger comes up sometimes, its a multi pop card. Sometimes you need multiples
- 1x Frightfur Wolf - OTK
- 1x Frightfur Kraken - Kraken + Sabre-Tooth combo can out double colossus
- 1x Frightfur Sheep - Armades effect, honestly not to relevant but sort of a staple. Don't feel like running Instant fusion for it
- 1x Frightfur Dare Devil - Both Dark and 8. So can cross into both Felgrand and Dragostapelia.
- 1x Dragun of Red-eyes - 2 BRICKS are def worth it
- 1x Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand - Better then other r8s because he can detach for fusion sub. Negate
- 1x Predaplant Dragostapelia - No we don't summon this with super Poly. Negate
- 1x Clotheep - Reason why I updated this deck
- 1x Predaplant verte Anaconda - Reason why I updated this deck
- 1x Borreload
- 1x Unicorn - Makes sense to run 1 link 3.
Side deck is standard stuff.
- Ignister Deck - January 22, 2021
- Chaos LightSworn (Chaos Ruler the chaotic demonic dragon) - July 17, 2020
- PK Showcase Isolde & Cherubini turbo (New cards) - July 7, 2020