|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Prediction Princess Tarotrei|
|Submission Date:||June 21st 2019|
|Last Updated:||July 7th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Deck Created By: Big Crunch/1
(Deck Inspiration: ???)
Summon Tarotrei and use the flips for advantage
- Prediction Princess Tarotrei - Its your main boss monster. Summon it as much as possible.
- Prediction Princess Coinorma - *Flip* It's Tarotrei's companion. It searches most of your flips. It can also act as a triple wall. Use it alongside Tarotrei.
- Impcantation Cards - Provides you searching and recovery with your Ritual cards.
- Guard Dog - *Flip* Good first target for Coinorma. Prevents your opponent from Special Summoning.
- Deus X-Krawler - *Flip* Another good first target for Coinorma. Negates your opponent's monster effects on the field. (Can be switched with General Raiho or Plasma).
- Pot of the Forbidden - *Flip* It has 4 uses depending on the situation
- Subterror Behemoth Phospheroglacier - *Flip* It dumps 1 card from your deck for any situation needed.
- Invader of the Throne - *Flip* Allows you to steal 1 monster from your opponent (Can be switched with any card you want) (Good replacements who does the same job: Hade-Hane, Penguin Soldier, Subterror Behemoth Umastryx)
- Tindangle Angel - *Flip* Allows you to summon 1 Flip card from your hand or graveyard, also it stops your opponent's Battle Phase.
- Magician of Faith - *Flip* Allows you to recover 1 Spell card from your graveyard.
- Scapeghost - *Flip* Allows you access to Links and Synchros by summoning tokens and being a tuner.
- Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord - Allows you to shuffle your monsters from the graveyard into the deck for recycling or deckout prevention. It also allows you to send 1 monster from your deck if you attack with it.
- The Winged Dragon of Ra - Sphere Mode - gives you a pretty effective removal of monsters. (Good replacements who does the same job: Kaijus, Lava Golem)
- Jinzo - It prevents from using Traps. (Good replacements who does the same job: Royal Decree, Denko Sekka)
- Spell Canceller - It prevents from using Spells. Use it carefully. (Good replacements who does the same job: Imperial Order, Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8)
- Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands - It searches your Ritual cards. (It can also be replaced by the Prediction Princess flip cards, if you want)
- Pre-Preparation of Rites - Allows you to search both the Ritual Monster and Spell.
- Monster Reborn - Revive a monster from either player's graveyard. (Can be replaced with any card you want)
- Reasoning - Allows you to summon a monster that can be Normal Summoned from your deck, provided that your opponent guessed wrong. (Can be replaced with any card you want)
- Prediction Ritual - Allows you summon Tarotrei. It also searches another copy of Tarotrei or Coinorma by banishing it.
- Shared Ride - You can use it during your opponent's turn to gain advantage. (Can be replaced with any card you want)
- Legacy of the Duelist - Allows you to recover 1 monster from your Graveyard in exchange of your Draw Phase. It prevents Extra Deck monsters from attacking during summon. It can destroy your opponent's backrow by negating your attack. It also prevents setting 2 backrow cards from the hand.
Extra Deck Cards
- PSY-Framelord Omega - It allows you to return your banished cards into the Graveyard
- Borreload Savage Dragon - Gives you negates and a big body. (Can be switched with any Extra Deck card you want)
- Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons - A monster that is indestructible, and gains attack from damage. (Can be swithced with any Extra Deck card you want)
- Armory Arm - It gives 1 monster 1000 attack and burst damage by equipping it. (Can be swithced with any Extra Deck card you want)
- Borrelguard Dragon - Almost a generic Link monster. Allows you to resurrect a monster that was destroyed during the turn. It also can flip your Flip monsters or prevent 1 attack. Indestructible by card effects. (Technically optional, but highly recommended.)
- Mekk-Knight Crusadia Avramax - Allows you to beat over any Special Summoned monsters. It also prevents you opponents from attacking your other monsters. It can't be targeted by card effects. (Technically optional, but highly recommended. Can be swapped with Borreload Dragon)
- Borrelsword Dragon - Almost a generic Link monster. Allows you to attack twice during the Battle Phase. It also allows you to beat over almost any monster. Indestructible by battle. (Technically optional, but highly recommended. Can be swapped with Mekk-Knight Crusadia Avramax)
- Subterror Behemoth Fiendess - Allows you dump a flip card to summon a monster in your hand in face-down defense position. It also searches any flip card in your deck or graveyard when a monster it points to is flipped.
- Knightmare Phoenix - Almost a generic Link monster. Destroys 1 card in the backrow. (Technically optional)
- Knightmare Cerberus - Almost a generic Link monster. Destroys 1 Special Summoned card in the Main Monster Zone. (Technically optional)
- Pentestag - Almost a generic Link monster. Allows the card it points to inflict piercing damage. (Can be swithced with any Extra Deck card you want).
- Proxy Dragon - Generic Link monster. Allows you to prevent card/battle destruction by destroying 1 card it points to instead. (Technically optional)
- Puzzlomino, the Drop-n-Deleter - Almost a generic Link monster. It allows you to adjust the level of the Scapeghost token Special Summoned to its Link marker for Synchro plays (it can also happen with any monster revival that does not put it face-down). It can also destroy a monster card on your opponents card by destroying 1 monster card you control with the same level. (Technically optional, but highly recommended.)
- Security Dragon - Generic Link monster. It allows you to bounce a monster your opponent controls once while it is co-linked. (Technically optional)
- Beat Cop of the Underworld - Generic Link monster. It can help you protect one face-up card if you managed to activate its effect if you tribute a monster. (Can be swithced with any Extra Deck card you want)
A problem with this deck is the initial setup of your field. Sometimes, your search can be negated by hand traps. You might also have cards that is not suitable for field setup. But if you managed to setup properly, they will have a hard time dealing with your field. Also, if your opponent clears your field, it can also be hard to recover your monsters.
Replay Example: https://www.mediafire.com/file/acsms6anktf1g26/Hardest_Setup.yrp/file