|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Tindangle Acute Cerberus|
|Submission Date:||August 4th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
- Base Gardna is needed in the graveyard for the attack increase of Acute Cerberus.
- Trinity effects allows you to get Base Gardna to the field. Also protects other tindangle monsters from being destroyed by battle. using Trinity for the link summon also allows u to search out Gergonne's End, which inflicts damage to your opponent equal to the attack of Acute Cerberus. Gergonne's End also protects Acute Cerberus from being destroyed by battle or card effects.
- The addition of Krawler Spine and Prediction Princess Coinorma are an asset to the deck. Spine destroys one of your opponents monsters and Coinorma special summons a flip monster from the deck face down.
- Using Coinorma while Nagel's Protecton is on the field, u can special summon Hound face down. When Hound is flipped, it gains attack equal to the original attack of a chosen monster and flips that monster face-down. Using it on your own monster recycles its effect. Using it on your opponent can slow your opponent strategy when used correctly.
- Monster wipes are now possible with cards that destroy monsters from both sides. Nagel's Protection will protect all your monsters from being destroyed.
This deck is compact and awesome. It's fun and can give stronger meta decks a run. I am still tweaking this deck to add in cards that can help with its consistency.
|Toggle Deck List|
|Monster||Tindangle Hound x3Tindangle Intruder x3Tindangle Base Gardna x3Tindangle Angel x3Tindangle Trinity x3Tindangle Protector x3Prediction Princess Coinorma x3Krawler Spine x3|
|Spells||Dark Hole x1Nagel's Protection x3Euler's Circuit x3|
|Traps||Bottomless Trap Hole x3Gergonne's End x3Tindangle Delaunay x3|
|Extra||Tindangle Acute Cerberus x3Wee Witch's Apprentice x2|