|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Tiger King|
|Submission Date:||September 3rd 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
https://youtu.be/FSezpji1aNM (Fire Fist Duels)
Some Ratio explanations
- 3x Panda despite not playing a part in this deck best combos makes sure that your deck opens atleast a 2 negate combo, the deck is optimized for both Panda combos and massive Solitaire nonsense which doesn't include him. You can't rely just on the solitaire nonsense because it is not ultra consistent.
- 3x Worse Raider - this deck is Eagle turbo because Eagle turns your Fire fist monsters in
loopsCyclical Worm holes on steroids. Don't run Coyote
- 1x Dogman is just another cute beast warrior drop. I am to scared to play 2 but it wouldn't be a mistake per say
- 3x Dragons - Dragons is a fine draw.. Not great but not bad either and YOU do need 3 for optimal looping, I would play less if I could but its impossible to do so.
- 2x Bear - Bear is a combo piece slightly worse combo piece then Dragoon but can do some stuff going second. He pops the TIGER KING.. So a key card.
- 1x Buffalo - You are either sending this with Eagle or Bear / Rooster so that you can revive them of Dragons. Eagle can put a free level 4 with him in the deck.
- 1x Ganesha - Every long combo access this card from deck. YEP DECK.
- 1x Zoodiac Thoroughblade / Kataroost (Kataroost can stop monster targeting against R4 Beast warriors while Thorough blade is better if you draw 2 barrage)
- 3x Elephant... Unloads the hand, one of the best draws
- 2x Rooster... Fine draw due to Elephant but you mainly wanna summon him after 4th or 5th Tiger King Cycle (Yep sounds wierd)
- 1x Wolfbark - THE FORGOTTEN BOI.... summon him and bear after first tiger king destruction... summon another tigerking then do double dragoon cycle then the 3rd dragoon with arvata then the double Rooster (Thats roughly how you Tiger KING loop)
- 3x Raven - free fire formation spell ... plz try to summon Eagle over that Salamangreat link1
- 1x Eland - once you Learn how to play this deck this card ain't hard to drop.. a ritual monster which negates a card
- 3x Tensu - a card I want to draw the most
- 3x Tenki - amazing
- 1x Domei - Ritual enabler + reviver
- 1x Ingen - Fusion enabler + add backer
- 1x Liang Peak - search it mid combo and drop Heraklinos on the same turn
- 2x Fire formation Yoko - discard a Bwarrior pop a face up card. (Going second fire formation keeps consistency high)
- 2x Onslaught of the fire kings - I run this over handtraps combos with raven...
- 2x Dark ruler no more - I want more going second power
- 3x Ash I want more going second power r3 adds him back
- 1x Sinto. You can access to but Consistency > overkill. Even "non super loopy combos" can access 2 but the card is so conditional as well its tilting. Its Opt to
As far as if any maindeck changes are possible in order to improve the main deck. I very much doubt it
- 2X Eagle - you can only summon 1 per turn but you need the second one for next turn...
- 3x Tiger King - In my previous Fire fist 5 negate showcase I run 2... I jump to 3 it turns into 9 negate deck with more loops. So go figure if you need all 3.
- 1x Appolousa - For non basic combos which happen 30%-40% of a time. The deck is optimized for the panda route. MANDATORY
- 1x Heraklinos - No Leo dancer doesn't come close due to description which I hope you had read. Another non OPT card oh boi. Mandatory
- 1x Fire fist swan - Protects Appolousa / Ganesha so randomly more relevant then one would expect this card to be. MANDATORY. You should try to make the most powerful board possible under Panda restriction. He does make those 2 negate boards a bit better... I am already not playing 2nd sinto I need him.
- 1x Fire fist cardinal - this card IS FKING amazing, like a double castel on steroids. MANDATORY
- 1x Diamond Dire - non targetting removal + relevant for tiger king combos since he can pop him
- 1x Lion Emperor - Reccomended, Pluses in long combo, adds back ash, might get replaced if we ever get anything better which might take years.
- 1x Daruma Doll - beast warrior so you can go into eagle after. "knightmare phoenix" of a deck if you will but can plus. Strongly reccomended
- 1x Almiraj - see raven MANDATORY
- 1x security dragon - not mandatory but I HATE FKING BAGOOSKA. This is here to counter bagooska against salamangreats but many run dweller so think of it as a free spot...
- 1x Peacock - Unclogs board but so does the fusion and the ritual. Thing is he unclogs it the easiest oh the effects barely matter but aren't the worst.