|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Exodia the Forbidden One|
|Submission Date:||July 19th 2019|
|Author:||Old Man Torm|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
I draw cards like it's my passionate hobby with my Danger deck, so I'm really just bringing that concept to it's logical conclusion;
Use tactical applications of Danger monsters, their friends and comrades, extra deck monsters, draw spells and general shenanigans to draw into EEEEXODIAAAA!
Failing that, you can still make a decent board, all things considered, and if your opponent just runs too many negates for your taste, feel free to side in the 'no fun allowed' cards. Just make sure to put off summoning Majesty's Fiend for as long as possible, as it will stop your fun also. >_>
- Been playing YuGiOh for like 1,000,000 years, dude.
- Am dood who likes to play maybe a bit more casual than competitive
- Like to attend tournaments ranging from locals to regional events
- I do about as well as you'd expect in said events (poorly to marginally well)
- I have a few favorite archetypes that I shelf for a while, but never give up on *DARK WORLD FOREVER*
- I *really* dislike Mermails
- Like no, seriously, I hate Mermails
- I'm here to gander at some decks, meet some folks and post all my deck ideas mostly so I don't forget 'em! :D