|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Drytron Meteonis Draconids|
|Submission Date:||June 6th 2021|
|Last Updated:||June 15th 2021|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Edit: Fixed to match TCG format
Trying a semi-competitive Drytron deck with many winning conditions, including a Tzolkin, including (but not limited to):
- Drytron Meteonis Draconids (beatdown), note that it can attack every SS monster, once each.
- Tzolkin + Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend (burn damage MP2), most monster are under 3000 ATK, except Draconids. Therefore, an additional 2000 burn damage is nice.
- Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (Herald + 1 Drytron), for bad starting hand.
- DRNM (for Winda/ VFD/ any other control), negate them all then use Draconids wipe
- Black Rose Dragon (Herald + 1 Drytron) as a cheap Raigeki + Feather Duster for bad starting hand
- 2 Mu-Beta Fafnir: clear you field, +1 material. 1st turn: send missing Drytron to GY. 2nd turn: send Draconids to GY.
- 2 Fafnir: a good field spell, so you want to have it as frequent as possible
- Foolish burial: send missing Drytron to GY.
Some plays I recorded: https://youtu.be/yQ7XpyXAgc4