|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Sky Scourge Sidherz|
|Submission Date:||February 17th 2021|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Sky scourge is a fairly unique archetype, it plays really weird though and needs light fairy and dark fiends to function. Turns out the best way to do that is, well, monarchs apparently. Domain Monarchs in this case because they are the best form of monarchs.
3 sky scourge sidherz (new support card for lighting overdrive, both foolish and reinforcement of the army for dark fiends and light fairies, really good card)
3 sky scourge norleras (full hand rip, now that’s savage)
2 sky scourge enrise (removal by banishment)
2 sky scourge invicel (spell and trap stopper, might put at one in the future)
3 edios the underworld squire (fun squire to have, recycles the other squire and is a dark fiend)
3 edea the heavenly squire (squire/vassal searcher, good to have and a can’t do without, plus it’s light fairy)
1 mithra the thunder vassal (ez body on field in return for your opponent to get a monster that’ll get domain locked anyways)
3 Erebus the underworld monarch (the face of domain monarchs, recycler, hand rip, and foolish)
3 ehther the heavenly monarch (summon monarch from deck dude)
1 Kurtz the light monarch (monarch’s version of Maximus but better in some ways, worse in other ways)
1 Lucifer the shadow vassal (know what’s set plus easy summon)
1 vanity’s fiend (haha, you can’t summon)
1 majesty’s fiend (haha, no monster effects)
3 domain of the monarchs (the main card, extra deck lock, now imagine that but with norleras performing a full hand rip, yes, I can feel your fear already)
3 phantasm of the monarchs (An anti brick, pluses one (discard draw 2 then searches spell))
3 tendency of the monarchs (a search, because that’s just helpful)
3 the monarchs stormforth (Tribute opponents monsters? Sign me up!)
1 one for one (ez heavenly squire = ez monarch)
1 foolish burial (multi purpose card)
2 the prime monarch (“yo dude, I saw your graveyard was getting filled up so I unclogged it for you”)
The main idea is using the monarchs in order to fill your grave and then use the sky scourges summonings to start brutalizing the field with the removal that monarchs lack, I’ve yet to test this deck but I imagine it’ll be fun (for you, not for them), provided you don’t brick.
The new sky scourge is super good. I found that he can be used for a lot of situations.
Strengths and weaknesses:
- ABSOLUTELY MURDERS certain decks, pretty much anything that needs an extra deck will just have to be prepared to die (Salamangreat, HEROS, numeron, bird up, invoked, heck there’s even a rare chance of this beating VW if you go first)
- You have lots of removal, lockdown, and things to destroy your opponents resources
- We have something pretty similar to dogmokita maximus, but our version may be better (first we get pick what to rip out of extra deck, then we can destroy opponents field, sadly they get to draw for this but in all cases we still use norleras if you’re lucky enough to get him out on the same turn you do this)
- Occasional full hand rip via norleras
- Decently Nibiruproof
- Dogmokita can’t do much to you, and you can still hand rip them!
- Eldlich don’t care
- Main play is a floodgate that can get destroyed pretty quickly
- Card advantage isn’t going to be coming easily for you
- Dies to certificate handtraps
- Droll and lock kills you
- Uses lots of resources to do things
- Spell/traps for monarchs, though good, are way too gimmicky for their own good
- Drytron kills this deck
- Know those monarch brick memes? Yeah, here’s the brickiest variant yet
The main move of this deck is similar to other domain decks, it is to tribute summon a monster on your first turn then dump domain of the monarchs out on your field. This is easily achieved by edea the heavenly squire who will summon edios the underworld squire, edios gives you another tribute summon the turn he comes out on the field. You got a lot of good options for this but my favorite so far is ehther the heavenly monarch, ehther can summon kurtz who’ll preform an extra deck rip.
Another cool note is that norleras, though hard to summon at times, preforms a full hand rip for the small price of 1000 life points, that sort of effect can end duels before they even started, it is also an effect that had cards get banned.
The dream field to get is sky scourge norleras, tribute summoned monster, and monarch’s domain.