|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Aleister the Invoker|
|Submission Date:||August 15th 2020|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
|High Quality Decks|
- So where do i begin... probably with
- The Invoked engine consists of 10 spots dedicated in the main deck and 6 in the extra, this should be the standard ratio you would see in a lot of invoked decklists, the only thing that maybe weird is the 3rd invocation in a non-desires build, the theory behind that one was that you want to open with invocation every game in case your Aleister the Invoker gets stopped.
- The Dogmatika engine has unlike the Invoked engine only 9 cards but all of them are very good.
We play 3 ecclesia which is the stratos of the archetype, then we play 1 of Maximus and Fleur de lis, both only benefit you if you search them and don't help on their own so multiple would only make your hands worse you can maybe decide to play more than 1 Maximus but i won't recommend it because you only run a limited amount of targets, Fleur de lis is nice to OTK your opponent with only Dogmatika cards.
As the only 'Dogmatika' spell we play the Nadir Servant which is the E-Emergency call or the Reinforcement of the Army of the deck, the only downside to it is it doesn't have Dogmatika in the name so it's not searchable by Ecclesia.
As only Trap of the deck we play Dogmatika Punishment it's just an additional target for Ecclesia and can help you out problem monsters.
In the Extra Deck we only play Titaniklad as a 'real' dogmatika card.
- The Shaddoll package has only 3 spots in the main and extra they can be searched by dumping Apkalone with your dogmatika cards. We play 1 Beast and 1 Dragon in addition to the Schism in case we already drew it. Beast helps us dig deeper into the deck and to see more handtraps, Dragon helps us against problem spells/traps like Rivalry of Warlords or Gozen Match.
- The Hand Traps/other cards we play about 15 Hantraps in the Main Deck and 3 Forbidden Droplet.
For Hand Traps we play 3x Gamma + 1x Driver because it is actually the best Hand Trap this format, it can stop a variety of monster effects with the cost of running one brick in your deck.
We also play 3 Nibiru so we can have a better chance against all the Combo Decks in the meta.
3 Ash Blossom are in here just because it is the best against every matchup.
Ghost ogre is the only Handtrap we are running at 2 just because it has a limited usage in most matchups and in the matchups it's good against it can limit your opponent in his/her plays.
3 Infinite Impermanence is just the best hand trap you can have going second, in a format full of decks that turbo out true king of all calamities or utopic zexal it and gamma can help you beat those decks.
3 Droplets are essentially the same as impermanence but also can be used if you control another card on the field but only on your first turn.
- The Extra Deck: We play 2 Mechaba with the reasoning you only need 1 but in the mirror you can send cyber dragon nova off the opponents maximus effect to summon the 2nd, the 1 Augoeides comes up in the grind game when you have to remove monsters from the field. Purgatrio is only in there to OTK your opponent.
We play 1 of each Construct, Winda and Apkalone reasoning being you only need 1 of each for your 1 combo going first. As targets for Nadir/Maximus/Punishment we play 1 Fossil Warrior Skull Knight, 1 N'tss 1 Omega 1 Cyber Dragon Nova and 1 Titaniklad. Skull Knight and N'tss do similar where they both destroy cards on the field, the difference being that skull knight is an ignition effect that only can destroy monsters by banishing itself from the gy, but N'tss being a trigger effect that immediately after resolution is applied.
I play 1 Anaconda Verte for the side decked super polymerization
2 Semi Invoked cards are Salamangreat Almiraj and Secure Gardna which turn 1 Aleister into a mechaba.
- The Side Deck is built with side pattern:
|Side Deck||Main Deck||Matchups/Reasoning|
|1x Pankratops + 3x Cosmic Cyclone + 3x Twin Twisters||1x Driver + 3 Gamma +3 Nibiru||You side these in a control matchup going 1st & 2nd like subterror or altergeist just because gamma and Nibiru don't do anything in those Matchups|
|1x Artifact Scythe + 2x Sanctum + 1x Trap Trick||1x Driver + 3x Gamma||This is your side plan for going first against a Combo/ Extra Deck-heavy Deck|
|1x Starving venom/Dragon knight draco equiste + 2x Super Poly +1x Pankratops||1x Nova +1x Shaddoll Beast 1x Shaddoll Dragon+1x Schism||You side these in a relevant matchup going second.|
So the most simple 2 card combo is a way to aleister the invoker and nadirs servant.
So you start off by doing the standard Invoked stuff with normal summoning aleister adding invocation linking aleister away for almiraj linking almiraj away into secure gardna and activating invocation banishing secure gardna on field and aleister in gy to summon invoked mechaba from the extra deck then you use invocation effect to shuffle it back and adding aleister from the banish pile to the hand. After that you activate nadirs servant to send apkalone and adding maximus. apkalone triggers adding schism and discarding it again. you summon maximus by banishing apkalone from the gy. then you use the effect of maximus sending titaniklad and el shaddoll construct el shaddoll construct triggers adding back the schism and then you set the schism go into end phase activating tianiklad summoning ecclesia and ecclesia adds fleur de lis.on your opponents turn you have 1 Mechaba negate, 1 Winda and 1 Fleur delis negate.