|Deck Type:||Speed Duel Decks|
|Deck Master:||Dinosaur Kingdom|
|Submission Date:||December 17th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
SKILL: Dinosaur Kingdom
- With the skill: Kabazaul is a 2000 monster and Crawling/Two-Headed are 1900 atk, so you have a lot of power with your monsters
- Amazoness Swords Woman is a monster no one really wants to attack, expressly when they have a lot of big monsters on the field. Also you can combo with Half shut for protection/extra damage (cannot die by battle that turn, also opponent takes all your damage.
- Sphere Kuriboh aka the BEST HAND TRAP IN DUEL LINKS. if you have him, he must go in your deck. opted out of 3 in favor of some of my spell/trap line-up.
- Order to Charge: if your playing 7 level 4 normal monsters, order is a pretty nice remover card
- Half Shut is in here as a way so make big monsters small but it can also be used to keep your monster alive but take a bit of damage. Also Sword Woman LOLZ
- Floodgate Trap hole is a way to stop the Blue-eyes deck from going off if you go first but also other cards like opponents Sword Woman. great card over all.
- Windstorm one of the best cards in the format. don't know about 3 but why not.
- Heat wave can be game winning in some match-ups.
- Amulet of Ambition may be a great side-deck card but maybe can go in the main.
- Reinforcements/Kunai with Chain are great for budget players. Kunai is a cool card to maybe test with in the main due to its flexible.
- More Crawling/Two-Headed . I cut the 3rd of each for Sword Woman but you can always play more dinosaurs.
- Order to Charge as a 3 of is also idea to play with. i would add at lest 1 more dinosaurs from above.
|Toggle Deck List|
|Monster||Crawling Dragon #2 x2Kabazauls x3Two-Headed King Rex x2Amazoness Swords Woman x2Sphere Kuriboh x2|
|Spells||Half Shut x2Order to Charge x2|
|Traps||Floodgate Trap Hole x2Windstorm of Etaqua x3|