|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Fusion Destiny|
|Submission Date:||August 31st 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
- Fusion Destiny sets up a first turn Destiny HERO - Dystopia, and Phantom Knights protect it!
- Access to both a Fusion and Rank 4 toolbox.
- Destiny HEROes allow for lots of card draw.
- Some Destiny Heroes, like Destiny HERO Malicious, are quite bricky
- Not as aggressive as some other HERO strategies
Use Fusion Destiny to send Destiny HERO - Dynatag and any other "Destiny HERO" monster you like (Often this will be Destiny HERO - Drawhand or Destiny HERO - Celestial). This Summons Destiny HERO - Dystopia, which gains 1000 ATK thanks to Dynatag, making Dystopia's pop effect come online. If you can also send a The Phantom Knights of Silent Boots, you can then search Phantom Knights' Wing, which will protect Dystopia from Fusion Destiny's destruction clause.