Swordsoul P.U.N.K TCG
So instead of biting the bullet and dropping money on bystials, decided to combine P.U.N.K with Swordsoul. The synergy is pretty decent as you can do some funny plays(mentioned below) and no one really expects someone to be playing P.U.N.K with Swordsoul. There definitely are some things that could be changed with this list:
1. Playing another Jam Drive; its a great extender and definitely would be better to have more than one in grind games where I only see P.U.N.K names. Although in testing it seemed that it was more common to see more Swordsoul names (due to P.U.N.K cards searching each other and thinning the deck), so the second baxia came in clutch. If I end up playing more P.U.N.K names, definitely this will be a must.
2. More level 7 maindeck monsters; definitely the deck could be a little more fun if kashtrias were mixed in, I tried using more tenyi names but in the end, they usually would just be bricks. Doing something like a Fenrir and then summoning a level 3 P.U.N.K card allowed me to get barrone out faster for nub protection.
3. Playing more P.U.N.K names; although the deck would be more consistent in P.U.N.K combos if more names where played (like another foxytune or a madame spider), I didn't want the deck to be mostly P.U.N.K as I wanted to make sure Swordsoul combos were more consistent.Also playing another field spell would also be good, but I kept bricking with it in testing.
1. You can do a full P.U.N.K combo without normal summoning (emergency tele). This leaves the normal summon open for cards like Mo ye that let you extend into swordsoul combos.
2. You can make an amazing dragon with Chixao and Sharakusai, this means you can use jam drive to go into psychic end.
3. The Tenyis are level 7, so you could summon vishuda and use emergency teleport to quickly make a barone.
4.The typical end board is; Barone + Psychic End + Chixiao/final sigma (with a normal hand). If you are able to draw the right mix of swordsoul names and P.U.N.K names (which is a lot easier than it seems due to ogre dance, foxytune, emergence, and pot of d), the end board is; Barone + Psychic End + Chixao + Sharakusai (lets you get into amazing dragon) + Gabu (searchable imperm).
1. It's not good if you only draw into only P.U.N.K because it usually means your going to thin most of your extenders (like jam drive). You can still put up a decent board (a tower or a Sharakusai + level 8).
2. Unless you see emergency teleport, it usally means you can't get the optimal endboard unless you have the proper cards to search your P.U.N.K extenders.
3. The deck can die to nib, which means you usually want to try to make barone as soon as possible, none of the P.U.N.K cards (in main deck) have effects on summon, which means your opponent can nib you before you can resolve something like a ze amin.
Other Decks on ygoprodeck.com
Master Duel Cost Breakdown
Export to Image
Export to List
Export to Tabletop Simulator
Export Deck to Master Duel/Neuron
You can export your deck directly from YGOPRODeck to Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel or Neuron using our Web Browser extension!
Simply install the extension, and click the button below to export your deck to Master Duel or Neuron! It will bring you to the Official Konami Database. Once there, you can edit a deck and hit the "Import from Clipboard and save" button!
Price Deck from TCGplayer
Total Estimated Deck Price:
This tool attempts to find the lowest Market Price for each card on TCGplayer.
|Card||Qty||Price ea||Card Set|
Prices not found for the following cards:
Download Deck images
This will download all images used in this deck and zip them up for you. This is done on your computer and could take a minute or so to complete so please do not close the page.