Spellbook Dogmatika (April 2023)
- Normal summon Spellbook Magician of Prophecy. Search Spellbook of Judgment.
- Activate Spellbook of Judgment. This will summon Jowgen in the endphase, and search you Spellbook cards up to the number of spells you activated.
- Link summon Artemis, the Magistus Moon Maiden using Magician of Prophecy.
- Activate Nadir Servant, sending Garura. Search for Ecclessia. Draw 1 card with Garura's effect.
- Special summon Ecclessia now that there is an Extra Deck monster on the field. Search for Maximus.
- Special summon Maximus by banishing Garura in the GY.
- Activate Maximus' effect to send two to the GY from your Extra Deck and your Opponent's Extra Deck. Send Arc Light + another ED monster of your choice.
- Arc Light searches for any Ritual monster/spell. Search for the missing pieces to summon Alba Zoa depending on the cards in your hand. Ideally, you should get Dogmatikalamity and Alba Zoa.
- Activate Dogmatikalamity to summon Alba Zoa.
- Activate Alba Zoa's effect to mill half of your opponent's Extra Deck.
- During the End Phase, the effect of Spellbook of Judgment resolves, summoning Jowgen from deck, and adding up to 6 different Spellbook Spells to your hand. Also, if you sent Albion or Titaniklad to the GY, search for Branded Fusion and your Dogmatika monster of choice!
- Before using your draw effects like Garura and Spellbook of Knowledge, try to thin out your deck first by finishing your searches first. This increases the chances of you drawing an important starter or a unsearcheable staple like Ash Blossom!
- In games 2 and 3, you can try siding in Secret Village of the Spellcasters. This spellcaster centered floodgate card generally is an auto-win (vs. decks like Branded for example), especially when you face decks that heavily use spellcards but don't have any spellcasters.
- Droll & Lockbird absolutely destroys this deck. If your opponent resolves this card vs. you, it essentially skips your turn. In a Droll heavy metagame, consider using Crossout Designator.
- White Relic is an OTK card, best used in turn 3. In turn 3 when its your turn to conduct an attack, you can ritual summon White Relic and use its effect targeting itself and Alba Zoa. Her attack will reach 4500, allowing you to push for an easy OTK!
- Remember that this deck is a spell heavy version of a similar strategy, Floowandereeze. You turbo out floodgates, get a ton of resources and OTK with beatsticks - the only difference is that you spam spells instead of normal summons!
Other Decks on ygoprodeck.com
Master Duel Cost Breakdown
Export to Image
Export to List
Export to Tabletop Simulator
Export Deck to Master Duel/Neuron
You can export your deck directly from YGOPRODeck to Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel or Neuron using our Web Browser extension!
Simply install the extension, and click the button below to export your deck to Master Duel or Neuron! It will bring you to the Official Konami Database. Once there, you can edit a deck and hit the "Import clipboard and save" button!
Price Deck from
Total Estimated Deck Price:
This tool attempts to find the lowest Market Price for each card on .
|Card||Qty||Price ea||Card Set|
Prices not found for the following cards:
Download Deck images
This will download all images used in this deck and zip them up for you. This is done on your computer and could take a minute or so to complete so please do not close the page.