Give your Opponent's Zoophobia as they face-off against this deck!
Part 1: The Monsters
Chapter 1: Phobophobia (Scareclaws)
"All level 3 and 4 Scareclaw monsters share the effect "You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) to your Main Monster Zone, adjacent to a "Scareclaw" monster you control or in its column. You can only Special Summon "Scareclaw Astra" once per turn this way."
- Scareclaw Reichheart - Is your S/T searcher, and when you have 3 defense position monsters it gives you a draw. This is the guy you want to search using Primitive Planet Reichphobia as he searches your negate in Scareclaw Sclash .
- Scareclaw Acro - Gives your Scareclaw monsters in the Extra monster zone a 300 ATK boost for each defense position monster you control.
- Scareclaw Astra - Gives your Scareclaw monsters in the Extra monster zone extra attacks for each differently named Scareclaw monster you control in defense position (Max 5)
- Scareclaw Belone - Gives your Scareclaw monsters in the Extra monster zone the ability to do piercing damage.
The best ones to have in your endboard in my opinion is Acro with either Astra or Belone since they help push for OTK which is what you are aiming for most of the time with the Deck.
Chapter 2: Erythrophobia (Kashtira)
Scareclaws received their own Kashtirafied monster in the form of the creatively Scareclaw Kashtira (which should have been called Cerberus IMO) so thats why I am using a small Kash pack that consists of:
- 3x Kashtira Unicorn - Searches Kashtiratheosis which is full Kash Combo and gives free extension with Kashtira Birth , I run it at 3 because its the most important piece of the engine here.
- 2x Kashtira Fenrir - You really just want to summon this guy to get Kashtira Riseheart or Scareclaw Kashtira to push for OTK, since you will rarely be pulling off his effect by declaring an attack, due to Tri-Heart's floodgate effect.
- 1x Kashtira Riseheart - Only use is to go into Kashtira Arise-Heart .
- 1x Scareclaw Kashtira - Free extension in case your cards die and its effect to attack in defense position really helps the deck to OTK, while also having the ability to negate the effect of monsters your "Scareclaws" and "Kashtira" battle against, if you banish a Kash in grave you can bring them back later with Kashtira Birth .
- 1x Kashtira Shangri-Ira and Kashtira Arise-Heart - I don't think these guys need that much of an introduction but, Zone blocking and free summon from deck and Macro Cosmos on leg with a banish face-down by detatching effect. The floodgate effect of Arise doesnt hurt the deck since you wont be going into anything with your Scareclaws most of the time, and even then you can just attach them as materials to this guy so they go back to the grave once Arise dies.
The only other monster you run is Dogoran, the Mad Flame Kaiju because its the Kaiju with the lowest defense, which is easier for Scareclaw Tri-Heart to run over while also giving you a way to remove Tower-likes and problematic monsters.
Part 1: Rhabdophobia (Spells/Traps)
- Scareclaw Arrival - Having the same joke as The Arrival Cyberse @Ignister , Nova/Arrival is a Non-Opt revival of either Visas or another Scareclaw which caused some Tearlament lists to run Scareclaws as an engine. This card is normally used to either go into Scareclaw Tri-Heart in case you got a bad hand or to OTK.
- Primitive Planet Reichphobia and Pressured Planet Wraitsoth - Both allow you to search a monster from their respective archetypes Scareclaw and Kashtira, Reichnophobia is the one you want to keep on the field, it causes your opponent's monsters to lose ATK/DEF helping with the OTK and if there are 3 monsters anywhere in defense position you can pop a card in the field, removing threats like backrow after you Dark Ruler No More , Lightning Storm or Alpha, the Master of Beasts .
- Scareclaw Straddle - Attack boost and " Called by the Grave " in a pinch.
- Kashtiratheosis and Kashtira Birth - Card you want to get out of Kashtira Unicorn the turn you summon him to go full combo, and extension and way to summon the Kashtiras in hand after you set your board up.
- Super Polymerization - Free removal! featuring Garura, Wings of Resonant Life , Starving Venom Fusion Dragon and Mudragon of the Swamp from the Generic Super Poly targets Series!
- Scareclaw Twinsaw and Scareclaw Sclash - Icarus attack that shuts down links for a turn which comes up if your opponent tries to accesscode your bum and free Omni-Negate if you control a Scareclaw Link in the EMZ respectively.
Part 1: Teraphobia (Scareclaw Links)
- Scareclaw Light-Heart - Searches Primitive Planet Reichphobia , Very Very important at 3 for the grind gamessince if it resolves its a free archetypal search with the field.
- Scareclaw Tri-Heart - Behold! your end-goal. Changes all monsters to defense position and is unnafected by the effects of those defense position monsters, it can also revive a LV3 Scareclaw which then he lets you add a Scareclaw monster from your deck. It should be noted using the last effect will lock you into Scareclaws for the rest of your turn. Incredibly annoying floodgate for some decks to out, and thats why Kashtiras, Saw and Sclash are so important, because they shut-off the only weakness of the Deck, Links monsters.
Example of a Combo: (Unicorn, any LV3 Scareclaw and Reich in hand)
SS Kashtira Unicorn > Search Kashtiratheosis , Normal summon Scareclaw Reichheart > Add Scareclaw Sclash , Link Scareclaw Reichheart into Scareclaw Light-Heart > Search Primitive Planet Reichphobia > Add any LV3 Scareclaw, Summon both that monster and the Scareclaw in hand to the adjacent zones and go into Scareclaw Tri-Heart , Activate Kashtiratheosis summoning Kashtira Fenrir from deck, Kashtira Fenrir adds Kashtira Riseheart , Fenrir and Unicorn XYZ into Kashtira Shangri-Ira , activate Rise in hand, this will trigger Shang and will let you use the Rise to make Kashtira Arise-Heart . Now you can revive a dead Scareclaw with Scareclaw Tri-Heart and add another one.
So you end on a Floodgate, Omni negate, Zone locker which will summon Fenrir next turn from deck and a Macro cosmos with target face-down banish.
Note: It has come to my attention that Sclash cant be send to the GY under Arise, so in that case you should end on twin-saw)
Other Decks on ygoprodeck.com
Master Duel Cost Breakdown
Export to Image
Export to List
Export to Tabletop Simulator
Export Deck to Master Duel/Neuron
You can export your deck directly from YGOPRODeck to Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel or Neuron using our Web Browser extension!
Simply install the extension, and click the button below to export your deck to Master Duel or Neuron! It will bring you to the Official Konami Database. Once there, you can edit a deck and hit the "Import from Clipboard and save" button!
Price Deck from TCGplayer
Total Estimated Deck Price:
This tool attempts to find the lowest Market Price for each card on TCGplayer.
|Card||Qty||Price ea||Card Set|
Prices not found for the following cards:
Download Deck images
This will download all images used in this deck and zip them up for you. This is done on your computer and could take a minute or so to complete so please do not close the page.