Masterduel Guide to Dogmatika (December 2023)
- Normal summon Iblee.
- Link summon Almiraj using Iblee. Iblee's trigger effect will summon her to your opponent's side of the field (turning on the "Iblee Lock").
- Link away Almiraj to summon Secure Gardna.
- Activate Nadir Servant sending Garura to the GY searching Ecclesia from deck. Garura draws you 1 card.
- Special summon Ecclesia. Ecclesia searches for Dogmatikamatrix. (If you already have Matrix, search Dogmatika Punishment instead).
- Activate Dogmatikamatrix, searching first for Alba Zoa, then Maximus.
- Special summon Maximus by banishing Almiraj from the GY.
- Activate Maximus' effect, sending Herald of the Arc Light and Titaniklad (while also milling two of your opponent's Extra Deck). (If you have Duality, you can now turn your Maximus into Dragoon to protect your further plays).
- Herald of the Arc Light searches for Dogmatikalamity.
- Activate Dogmatikalamity to ritual summon Alba Zoa by sending to GY Luluwalilith.
- Activate Alba Zoa to mill/handrip your opponent's hand/Extra Deck.
- Activate Dogmatikamatrix to mill either your Extra Deck for more resources or your opponent's Extra Deck to snipe an important combo piece/boss monster
- (depending on the matchup/situation).
- At the End Phase, activate Titaniklad's effect to either summon from deck Quem (sending to GY Albaz/Cartesia) or add to hand Fleurdelis.
- At the End Phase, activate Luluwalilith's effect to summon from deck Swordsoul Iris or Cartesia.
- When milling your opponent's deck, you may inadvertently benefit them since their milled Extra Deck monsters may grant them resources. Decks like Branded and Kashtira often have Extra Deck monsters they would love to send to the GY - be careful!
- Even though your Dogmatika cards lock you from the Extra deck the turn you use them, you can still fuse during your opponent's turn! That's why Cartesia is in the deck, so you can possibly summon Mirrorjade or Granguignol during your opponent's turn. You can also synchro summon using your level 8s + Cartesia/Quem for Luluwalilith to push for game on turn 3.
- The best cards to side out other than your staples when going-second is the cyberse package of x3 Iblee and x2 Cynet Mining.
- If you make room for Bystial cards, Dogmatika can easily make Chaos Angel with all its effects active.
- Summon Dragoon and Granguignol in the Extra Monster Zone. This strategy spams out monsters so much that you'd quickly find your Main Monster Zones full!
Want to see the deck in action? Scroll to the very bottom for the Youtube video!
Other Decks on ygoprodeck.com
Master Duel Cost Breakdown
Export to Image
Export to List
Export to Tabletop Simulator
Export Deck to Master Duel/Neuron
You can export your deck directly from YGOPRODeck to Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel or Neuron using our Web Browser extension!
Simply install the extension, and click the button below to export your deck to Master Duel or Neuron! It will bring you to the Official Konami Database. Once there, you can edit a deck and hit the "Import clipboard and save" button!
Price Deck from
Total Estimated Deck Price:
This tool attempts to find the lowest Market Price for each card on .
Prices not found for the following cards:
Download Deck images
This will download all images used in this deck and zip them up for you. This is done on your computer and could take a minute or so to complete so please do not close the page.