Level 1 Board Swarm/Rank 1 XYZ (2023)
Categorizing the Main Deck:
Openers: 3x Big One Warrior, 3x Kinka-byo, 3x Evil Thorn, 3x Where Arf Thou?
Extenders: 3x Turbo Booster, 3x Jester Confit, 2x Jack in the Hand, 1x Instant Fusion, 1x Scapeghost, 1x Scapegoat, 1x One Day of Peace, 1x One for One, 1x Monster Reborn, 1x Card Destruction, 2x Magical Mallet, 1x Foolish Burial, 1x Treeborn Frog
Defensive Cards: 1x Ghostrick Dullahan, 3x Battle Fader, 1x Vijam, 1x Rainbow Kuriboh
Non-Engine Reqs: 2x Hyper Rank-up Magic: Utopiaforce
Mid/Late-game Bombs: 1x Rank-up Magic: The Seventh One, 1x Dystopia the Despondent
Categorizing the Extra Deck:
Instant Fusion Target: 1x Thousand-eyes Restrict
'Rank-up Magic: The Seventh One’ Targets: start with 1x No.101: Silent Honor Ark, into 1x No.C101: Silent Honor DARK, finishing with 1x Full Armored CRYSTALZERO Lancer
Rank 1 # XYZ + ‘Rank-up Magic’ Targets: start with 1x No. 39 Utopia Roots, finish with 1x No.99: Utopia Dragonar + 1x No.99: Utopic Dragon
Generic Rank 1 XYZ: Start with two of the following (1x Slacker Magician, 1x Ghostrick Dullahan, 1x Sylvan Princess), go into 1x F0: Utopic Future, finish with 1x F0: Utopic Draco Future
5 Materials on Field: start with 1x Assembled Nightingale, finish with 1x AA-Zeus
- A combo line that exists in the sideboard and represents a decent finisher is as following: Summon "Number 97: Draglubion" with "Number 99: Utopic Dragonar", and use "Hyper-Rank-Up-Magic Utopiforce's" Graveyard effect to attach it to "Draglubion". Then, you can use "Draglubion's" effect to summon "Number 100: Numeron Dragon". "Numeron Dragon's" effect will result in it having 21,000 ATK.
- I plan to eventually add in a more robust 'combos' section
- I will modify the deck/extra deck/side deck over time into a more refined form
Any suggestions, constructive or otherwise, are appreciated
- 2x Rank-up-Magic: Argent Chaos Force, + 2x Hyper Rank-up-Magic: Utopiaforce
- 1x No.99: Utopic Dragon, + No.99: Utopia Dragonar
Other Decks on ygoprodeck.com
Master Duel Cost Breakdown
Export to Image
Export to List
Export to Tabletop Simulator
Export Deck to Master Duel/Neuron
You can export your deck directly from YGOPRODeck to Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel or Neuron using our Web Browser extension!
Simply install the extension, and click the button below to export your deck to Master Duel or Neuron! It will bring you to the Official Konami Database. Once there, you can edit a deck and hit the "Import clipboard and save" button!
Price Deck from
Total Estimated Deck Price:
This tool attempts to find the lowest Market Price for each card on .
|Card||Qty||Price ea||Card Set|
Prices not found for the following cards:
Download Deck images
This will download all images used in this deck and zip them up for you. This is done on your computer and could take a minute or so to complete so please do not close the page.