Keeper of the Branded
- Opening Keeper of Dragon Magic and no Branded Fusion:
Normal summon Keeper, search Instant Fusion, fusion into Predaplant Ambulomelides, effect search for Predaplant froge, second effect tributing Ambulomelides to special Predaplant Darlington Cobra, effect to search Fusion Deployment. Deploy Dark Magician, use froge to fusion Dragoon. That's 4 summons, you'll be able to stop Ash or Nibiru if played after your Branded fusion.
- Opening Keeper but no Branded fusion:
Normal Keeper, search Instant Fusion, fusion Ambulomelides, use effect search Predaplant froge, second effect tributing Keeper to summon Cobra, Cobra effect to search Branded Fusion, at this point you can use froge to fusion into Predaplant Dragostapelia, this won't protect you from Ash or Nibiru, but at least gives you an extra interruption which is nice. You can opt to not search Branded Fusion and go Fusion Deployment for Fallen of Albaz, and then use froge to fusion into Lubellion, or even Mirrorjade straight away.
- Opening Aluber/Branded Fusion, no Keeper
Search for Branded Fusion, play as normal, if Branded Fusion in hand, Aluber can search Branded Lost, Branded in Red, Branded in White, whichever works best. Instant Fusion in hand can be used for Millenium-Eyes Restrict to protect you from Ash and other hand traps.
Branded Fusion Combos:
If going first, assuming first round and you haven't sided, play it sending Albaz and:
- Mercourier for Rindbrumm if you have Bystial Saronir or Branded in White (use Branded in White to go into Lubellion, getting a Mercourier search in the process, generally grabbing Albion the Shrouded Dragon)
- Tragedy for Lubellion for Branded in Red or Branded Banishment follow-up next turn (Tragedy searches Ad Libitum, Lubellion into Mirrorjade, use Mirrorjade on himself, sending Albion, end phase Albion set Branded in Red (for Proskenion if you can, or generally Quaeritis to protect you from attacks, Ad Lib effect to bring back Mirrorjade, Tragedy searching Aluber for follow-up next turn) or Branded Banishment for disruption, if you go for this route, make sure you have another target other than Mirrorjade because you won't be able to bring him back with Ad Libitum.
If going first, having sided, sending Albaz and:
- Disciple of Ra. Only if you open Keeper of Dragon Magic and Branded Opening. Standby play Opening, special Aluber, effect to search Branded Lost. Activate Lost. Normal Keeper, search Instant Fusion, summon Ambulomelides, Lost search Ecclesia. Ambulomelides effect sacrifice Aluber, get Cobra, add Bufolicula and add Branded Fusion. Play Branded Fusion, send Fallen of Albaz and Disciple of Ra for Albion. Albion effect, banish Fallen of Albaz and Cobra to get Lubellion, then Lubellion effect, discard Ecclesia, summon Albion the Sanctified. Scale Bufolicula and fusion using Albion and Keeper for Predaplant Dragostapelia. End Phase, Albion effect set Branded in Red or Branded Banishment, although Banishment is generally more useful depending on the matchup. Using either triggers Lost to add Mercourier. You can also then use Albion the Sanctified to summon Ra's Disciple and either Aluber or Keeper depending on what you need for follow up.
(This also works if you have Lost instead of Opening, you'll just have one less monster for material being Aluber, but the combo still works. Having other cards in hand like Fusion Deployment, Ecclesia, Branded Fusion will also get the same results, but has a slightly different line. Figure it out.)
- Jinzo to Lubellion, etc. against trap heavy decks. Same logic as above except you won't get Albion effect for an extra set.
- Tragedy for Lubellion for Branded in Red setup but for Masquerade if the matchup calls for it.
- Having Fusion Deployment to go straight into Albaz is a nice option to get rid of something from the opponent's board, you can search it with Keeper line. Normal summon Albaz works as well.
- You have Imperm and Ash for hand traps.
If you have sided:
- Contact "C" for "hand traps"
- Super Polimerization can use Mudragon of the Swamp, Predaplant Dragostapelia or Starving Venom Fusion Dragon depending on the matchup. This is also searchable with Keeper line.
Other Decks on ygoprodeck.com
Master Duel Cost Breakdown
Export to Image
Export to List
Export to Tabletop Simulator
Export Deck to Master Duel/Neuron
You can export your deck directly from YGOPRODeck to Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel or Neuron using our Web Browser extension!
Simply install the extension, and click the button below to export your deck to Master Duel or Neuron! It will bring you to the Official Konami Database. Once there, you can edit a deck and hit the "Import clipboard and save" button!
Price Deck from TCGplayer
Total Estimated Deck Price:
This tool attempts to find the lowest Market Price for each card on TCGplayer.
|Card||Qty||Price ea||Card Set|
Prices not found for the following cards:
Download Deck images
This will download all images used in this deck and zip them up for you. This is done on your computer and could take a minute or so to complete so please do not close the page.