Kashtira Auroradon Turbo (Masterduel)
Kashtira without it's 2nd wave of support (Ariseheart, Kashtira Theosis, Pressured Planet Wraitsoth etc.) is just "boneless" Kashtira (Thanks to all those Kashtira players making my ascent to Masters 1 easy this season :3). The deck doesn't have its win condition macro-cosmo on legs just yet, so it has to make do with crazy builds just to prop up the strategy.
The first variant of this deck that I created a guide + video for involves having a ton of staples and engines to strengthen it, set up Shangri-Ira and play as a mid range aggro-beatdown deck.
Kashtira "Tomahawk Auroradon" is my second variant of Kashtira and it differs fundamentally in respect to playstyle. Instead of aggro mid-range gameplay the strategy functions as a combo deck that sets up an nigh-unbreakable board of generic boss monsters such as Colossus, Baronne and Savage Dragon. This is done through summoning several level 7 monsters, something that Kashtira excels at.
The infamously disgusting and equally powerful Galaxy Tomahawk + Auroradon turbo combo is alive and well in 2023 for better or for worse, and Kashtira is the PERFECT shell to use it in. Finally, shoutout to Lithium2300 for introducing me to this strategy and inspiring me to make a guide and video on it.
Want to see the deck in action? Scroll to the very bottom for the Youtube video!
- Summon both level 7s on board.
- XYZ summon Galaxy Tomahawk on one of the Main Monster Zones (Don't place it on the Extra Monster Zone).
- Detach material from Galaxy Tomahawk to summon as many Tomahawk tokens as possible on the board (4 tokens).
- Link away 2 Tomahawk Tokens + Galaxy Tomahawk itself to summon Auroradon in the Extra Monster Zone.
- Activate Auroradon's effect to summon 3 Mecha Phantom Beast Tokens.
- Activate Auroradon's effect by tributing itself and a Tomahawk Token to summon Mecha Phantom Beast O-Lion from deck.
- Synchro summon Denglong using O-Lion + Mecha Phantom Beast Token.
- Activate Denglong's effect to send a level 7 Tenyi from deck to the GY so that Denglong becomes level 7.
- Synchro summon Baronne using Mecha Phantom Beast Token + Denglong and place it in the Extra Monster Zone.
- Denglong summons from deck Chiwen from deck.
- Synchro summon Yazi using Chiwen + Tomahawk Token.
- Activate Baronne's effect to destroy the Yazi.
- CL1 Chiwen to summon itself from GY, CL2 Yazi to summon a level 7 Tenyi from deck.
- Synchro summon Cupid Pitch using Chiwen + Mecha Phantom Beast Token.
- On summon, increase the level of Cupid Pitch with its tuner synchro material that was used to summon it so it becomes level 5.
- Synchro summon Borreload Savage Dragon using Cupid Pitch + Mecha Phantom Beast Token.
- CL1 Cupid Pitch to search Nemeses Corridor, CL2 Borreload Savage Dragon to equip from GY Auroradon for 3 Borrel Counters.
- Activate Nemeses Corridor to shuffle back Chiwen from the banished pile into the deck and summon Corridor.
- Special summon Thunder Dragon Colossus by tributing Nemesis Corridor.
- If you have a level 7 extender, summon it. XYZ Shangri-Ira using the level 7 Tenyi and your level 7 extender.
- This strategy excels at cracking established boards. Be methodical on how you break boards with this deck - use Main Phase 1 and the Battle Phase in it's full potential. After carefully breaking your opponent's board and baiting out interruption, you can then proceed to full combo with Tomahawk Auroradon during Main Phase 2.
- If you can't accomplish the Tomahawk Auroradon combo and your opponent has vastly more resources and set-up than you do, scoop and go to next game. Such is the nature of combo decks!
- If you lose the "Maxx C minigame," don't proceed to full combo with Tomahawk Auroradon. It almost always isn't worth it to give your opponent 20 cards through Maxx "C" by doing the combo. Instead, make Shangri-Ira, set your cards, and hope your handtraps currently in hand can give you an equal duel.
- Want to see the deck in action? Scroll to the very bottom for the Youtube video!
This Kashtira guide is only a weak precursor of horrors to come in Masterduel - and I for one can't wait for Kashtira to be at full power so that it can invade and oppress ladder!
Other Decks on ygoprodeck.com
Master Duel Cost Breakdown
Export to Image
Export to List
Export to Tabletop Simulator
Export Deck to Master Duel/Neuron
You can export your deck directly from YGOPRODeck to Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel or Neuron using our Web Browser extension!
Simply install the extension, and click the button below to export your deck to Master Duel or Neuron! It will bring you to the Official Konami Database. Once there, you can edit a deck and hit the "Import clipboard and save" button!
Price Deck from
Total Estimated Deck Price:
This tool attempts to find the lowest Market Price for each card on .
Prices not found for the following cards:
Download Deck images
This will download all images used in this deck and zip them up for you. This is done on your computer and could take a minute or so to complete so please do not close the page.