Grand Serpentine Combo Ver.1.4.(ft. Assault Synchron)
This deck isn't, by any means, a replacement for the previous version of the deck. This version is merely a synchro-based strategy I put together to make use of the potential of Assault Synchron, as well as compact the deck to make room for more hand traps. This does not make the previous entry obsolete! In fact, this more streamlined deck entry is more expensive than it's predecessor, and arguably has the same effect endboard as it's predecessor (2+ negates, 1 Link Disruption, etc.) So before you completely write off Version 1.3., keep this in mind. Thank You for your attention.
• Nunu, the Ogdoadic Remnant 2x
• Nauya, the Ogdoadic Remnant 3x
• Zohah, the Ogdoadic Boundless 1x
• Keurse, the Ogdoadic Light 1x
• Aleirtt, the Ogdoadic Dark 1x
• Aron, the Ogdoadic King 1x
• Ogdoabyss, the Ogdoadic Overload 1x
• Odgoadic Water Lily 1x
• Ogdoadic Dawn (New Spell) 2x
This is what I find is the most effective lineup for the Ogdoadic Engine in a synchro strategy deck, utilizing the most important Ogdoadics for maximum Ogdoadic combo potential. This deck makes perfect use of the new Ogdoadics Spell card, providing an insane amount of tokens for Spright and Synchro plays. However, the new Ogdoadic monster (Nefylabyss?) does not catch my eye, and is honestly a little disappointing in my opinion.
• Reptilianne Coatl 1x
• Reptilianne Nyami 1x
• Reptilianne Spawn 1x
• Reptilianne Ramifications 3x
The ratios I used for the deck. You could add 1 Spawn and get rid of 1 Ramifications, but I enjoy the consistency in search cards.
3. Generic Reptile
• Evil Dragon Ananta 1x
• Vanguard of the Underground Emperor 1x
• Night Sword Serpent 1x
• Snake Rain 3x
Nothing much to note about this engine. This is standard reptile stuff at this point, and these cards have been seen in some variation of the deck over the years.
• Synchro-based as well as XYZ, meaning cards such as Dimensional Barrier aren't a guaranteed stop to your turn.
• More room for hand traps means more interaction with the opponent
• More streamlined, meaning better opening hands and chances to go full combo.
• More room in the extra deck for negates
• NOT Budget-Friendly (More expensive)
• Extra deck slots are quite expensive
• With less combo pieces, the deck has a lot less "backbone" to it
• More or less has the same weaknesses as GSC 1.3.
This deck was made in mind of the new synchro support as well as to test out the new Ogdoadic support. Much of the information pertaining to the deck was explained in the Disclaimer. Give this version of the deck a try!
Other Decks on ygoprodeck.com
Master Duel Cost Breakdown
Export to Image
Export to List
Export to Tabletop Simulator
Export Deck to Master Duel/Neuron
You can export your deck directly from YGOPRODeck to Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel or Neuron using our Web Browser extension!
Simply install the extension, and click the button below to export your deck to Master Duel or Neuron! It will bring you to the Official Konami Database. Once there, you can edit a deck and hit the "Import clipboard and save" button!
Price Deck from
Total Estimated Deck Price:
This tool attempts to find the lowest Market Price for each card on .
Prices not found for the following cards:
Download Deck images
This will download all images used in this deck and zip them up for you. This is done on your computer and could take a minute or so to complete so please do not close the page.