Gifts for All!
This is a "group hug" style of deck that aims to put benefits for all on the table. This deck will not win games, but it will influence the table substancially.
In addition, this deck intentionally uses cards with life points costs to make dying easier. By removing ourselves from the game, we save another person the hassle of doing it in addition to garnering trust.
You can pretend to be that trope-y old mentor that dies midway through the story!
Deckmaster: Ariane the Labrynth Servant
Can summon any lv4 or lower Fiend from Deck. [by sending 1 Normal Trap from hand/field to GY]
The benefits you can provide are split into 3 seperate Groups:
- Summon Monsters for Others
- Draw Cards for Everyone
- Battle Phase Interactions
Summon for Others
<< Pinpoint Dash >>, Bone Temple Block , Different Dimension Encounter , Foolish Revival , Nightmare Archfiends , Revival Gift , Small Scuffle , Triggered Summon , World Reassembly ( World Legacy - "World Lance" ), Terrors of the Overroot
Draw Cards for Everyone
<< Metaverse (Extra Net) >>, Dark Scheme , Fighting Dirty , Present Card , Multiple Destruction , The Bistro Butcher
Battle Phase Interactions
Attack Guidance Armor , Absolute End , An Unforuntate Report ,<< Yaminabe Party >>, Armory Call ( Double-Edged Sword , Psychic Blade ), Ghostrick Parade ( Ghostrick Angel of Mischief ), Number 98: Antitopian , Wall of Revealing Light ,
* <> indicates the most important card of its group
In order to access these cards, we will use a classic Labrynth combo involving our Deckmaster Ariane the Labrynth Servant
Ariane the Labrynth Servant (discard 1 trap to summon from deck) -> Arianna the Labrynth Servant -> (adds) Welcome Labrynth -> (summons) Lady Labrynth of the Silver Castle
This short combo ends on Lady Labrynth of the Silver Castle , a card that can set from deck any Normal Trap Card as a quick effect. The conditions for her quick effect is that you activate a trap card. You can use this effect every turn.
Reccommended traps for First Roation:
Metaverse ( Extra Net ) -> Pinpoint Dash -> World Reassembly ( World Legacy - "World Lance" )
This will allow everyone to:
- Draw 1 whenever monster summoned from Extra Deck ( Extra Net ) (Field spell)
- Summon 1 monster from Extra Deck ( Pinpoint Dash )
- 1 free lv1 Token for everyone World Reassembly ( World Legacy - "World Lance" )
After this point, most other traps that can be set, except for draw cards, will only benefit 1 player of your choosing. Try to be fair.
The cards I would like to point out the most are < Pinpoint Dash > (Extra Net) and [ Sales Pitch ] .
< Pinpoint Dash >> allows every opponent to summon any 1 monster from their extra deck. This effect is especially potent given how many powerful, yet hard to summon monsters get put into the Extra Deck. This acceleration would be most welcome to the table.
(Extra Net) , accessed through setting Metaverse , is the best draw card avalible for group hug. With an effect that is not once per turn that triggers when any player summons from the extra deck, Extra Net will allow everyone except the person who special summoned (from the ED) to Draw 1 Card.
This constant drawing of cards for everyone will result in explosive turns.
[ Sales Pitch ] is for when you are unsure what the table needs/wants at the moment. This card can search any card in your deck, given someone else is searching a card in the same chain.
Other useful aspects of the deck (for self):
- Barricadeborg Blocker : can return 1 Field Spell from your GY (most likely Extra Net )
- Redeemable Jar : returns any Trap from GY to hand. Good for recursion.
- Ghostrick Angel of Mischief : adds Ghostrick Parade from deck to hand. Gives all opponents damage immunity
- Muckraker From the Underworld : Revives a Fiend from your Gy (most likely Lady Labrynth of the Silver Castle )
- Lord of the Heavenly Prison : can be added from deck by Three-Eyed Ghost . Protects set cards and can set any spell/trap from deck.
- Booby Trap E : set an Continous Trap from your GY. (most likely Redeemable Jar )
- Beat Cop from the Underworld : can protect any card on the field
- Spell Chronicle : Slowly adds Traps of your opponent's choice to your hand.
- Firewall Dragon Singularity : Reset your opponent's card from GY to their hand.
Ariane the Labrynth Servant can search:
- Amanokujaki (free monster for your opponent),
- Absolute King Back Jack (set top trap of your deck),
- Phantom of Chaos (copy effect of one monster in your GY),
- Three-Eyed Ghost (add Lord of the Heavenly Prison to hand),
- The Bistro Butcher (opponent draws cards),
- Labrynth Monsters
- Terrors of the Overroot : Can set any card to opponent's field from their GY
- Heroic Gift : Resets opponent's LP to 8000, draws 2 cards for self
- Ichiroku's Ledger Book : Gain 2000 LP for opponent. Triggers some Labrynth effects.
- Small Scuffle : 2 Lv2 or lower monsters are summoned from deck, each to an unused Main Monster Zone in the same column
- Appropriate : Draws 2 for self when opponent draws. Continous Trap.
- Double Dust Tornado Twins : trap that sets itself.
- Yaminabe Party : Lets your opponent control 1 of your monsters during your Battle Phase.
- Multiple Destruction : Draws cards for opponents
- Extinction on Schedule : Delayed Board Wipe
- Wall of Revealing Light : Battle Prevention
- Self-Destruct Button : For that one player you were just waiting to see destroyed
- Just pay the cost of summoning your Deckmaster a bunch.
Here's a different "Group Hug" deck. It focuses more on Spells and letting your opponent draw.
Bless your Games!
Other Decks on ygoprodeck.com
Master Duel Cost Breakdown
Export to Image
Export to List
Export to Tabletop Simulator
Export Deck to Master Duel/Neuron
You can export your deck directly from YGOPRODeck to Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel or Neuron using our Web Browser extension!
Simply install the extension, and click the button below to export your deck to Master Duel or Neuron! It will bring you to the Official Konami Database. Once there, you can edit a deck and hit the "Import clipboard and save" button!
Price Deck from
Total Estimated Deck Price:
This tool attempts to find the lowest Market Price for each card on .
|Card||Qty||Price ea||Card Set|
Prices not found for the following cards:
Download Deck images
This will download all images used in this deck and zip them up for you. This is done on your computer and could take a minute or so to complete so please do not close the page.