Generaiders hail from the deckbuilding pack Mystic Fighters which introduced Dragon Maids and Mathmechs both which had showings in the meta, but now with the support in Photon Hypernova in the form of Vala, Seidhr of the Generaider Bosses and Laevatein, Generaider Boss of Shadows generaiders have finally a way to compete! So let's take a look at what they have instored for us!
Part 1: The 9 realms and its bosses (Generaiders)
Generaiders is a control'ish strategy that revolves around the field spell Generaider Boss Stage to summon out your monsters, most being level 9. Now that may sound scary to some people and you may ask yourself: "Isn't that brick.dek?" while that was the case in the past the newer support helps them benefit from having those monsters in hand, so lets get into the meat of it.
- Generaider Boss Stage - The field allows you to summon 1 Generaider monster from your deck if your opponent adds a card from their main Deck to their hand, meaning this triggers during the Draw Phase and if you summoned a monster during your opponent's turn you get to summon as many Generaider tokens as possible but they are destroyed during the endphase. Now lets start with the tokens actually, thats the fuel for your Generaider bosses, they can tribute Generaider/Monsters of the same type to apply their effects if any and the tokens are a way to minigate wasting too much resources. As for the first effect their boss Jormungandr, Generaider Boss of Eternity or Generaider Boss Room can trigger the effect so you can summon a boss during your turn for extra bodies for XYZs, which the R9nk pool has some insane targets for which I will get to later... If you really need it Metaverse and Generaider Boss Fight can both active the field, with Fight also giving you a boss and being searcheable by Generaider Boss Quest .
- Harr, Generaider Boss of Storms - Let's start with arguably one of the best bosses, Harr is your Omni-Negate and the boss you will be summoning most of the time with boss stage for your first turn, Harr also has great synergy with your other cards that cause the opponent to draw since it makes your opponent send a monster from Hand or Field to the GY akin to Apoqliphort Towers .
- Mardel, Generaider Boss of Light - You may recognize this lady from the Aromaseraphy Jasmine combos that plant decks go into, Mardel adds any Generaider card you may need, you will normally summon her in your turn with Loptr, Shadow of the Generaider Bosses , Vala, Seidhr of the Generaider Bosses or World Legacy Monstrosity targetting one of your Level 9s.
- Utgarda, Generaider Boss of Delusion - Quick-effect banish for 2 tributes, incredible removal and great disruption.
- Hela, Generaider Boss of Doom - Like Mardel, this boss is the only other one used in Pile Decks being able to tribute a Generaider/Zombie monster to revive a Gene or Zomb from your GY, helping a lot in the grindy games by reviving bosses like Utgarda/Harr to keep disrupting your opponent or Loptr/Vala to Generaite more resources.
- Vala, Seidhr of the Generaider Bosses - The new boss for the Deck, Vala can send 1 Generaider card from your Hand to summon her from your Hand or GY and if she is Special Summoned she can Summon a boss from your Hand or Grave. Vala basically says "Free R9nk" and helps you remove bricks and put them on the field/GY.
- Loptr, Shadow of the Generaider Bosses - Loki can tribute 1 Generaider monster to summon a boss from deck, and during your opponent's turn all generaider bosses gain 1000ATK/DEF, helping you push for game/pressure your opponent.
- Laevatein, Generaider Boss of Shadows and Jormungandr, Generaider Boss of Eternity - The 2 archetypal R9nk XYZs, Laevatein like Loki has an ATK/DEF manipulation, causing your opponent's monsters to lose 1000ATK/DEF, it can also tribute itself to tag out into Jormungandr and then you can attach cards from either field or grave as material up to the number of XYZ material this card had to the special summoned monster. This card is just insane! Free removal for monsters like Mekk-Knight Crusadia Avramax , GY effects or annoying backrow/Monsters. As for Jormungandr its a big bungus that gains 1000ATK/DEF x the number of materials it has and it can detach 1 material to make both players draw and attach a card from their hand or field to it, this might seem bad at first but it triggers your Boss Stage and Harr's handrip effect meaning you can win if your opponent is relying on a tower monster with an empty hand.
Part 2: Crowley and the Ghosts (Invoked and Handtraps)
- Aleister the Invoker , Magical Meltdown , Invocation , Artemis, the Magistus Moon Maiden , Invoked Mechaba . Invoked Augoeides and Invoked Elysium - Aleister's use here is to go into Mechaba to get negates against handtraps or cards like Evenly Matched , or just bait ash. You will be summoning him, getting Invocation and going into Artemis to make Mechaba which can omni as long as you have cards of the same type that were activated in your hand, its also a Level 9 monster which allows the use of World Legacy Monstrosity to summon 2 bosses that aren't Light Attribute from your Deck, which kinda hurts because you want to summon Mardel but eh. As for the other Invoked monsters Invoked Augoeides can pop a card and help swing for game by banishing a Invoked in grave and Invoked Elysium gets rid of every monster in your opponent's board as long as they have the same attribute.
- Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring , Ghost Mourner & Moonlit Chill , Effect Veiler and Infinite Impermanence - These are here to stop Kash in their way, I dont think it will be the top meta deck but people will certainly be running it, Mourner and Veiler helps to deal with the matchup specifically + Mourner not being able to be Bystial'ed but also work as generics.
Part 3: Extra Deck
- Mereologic Aggregator , El Shaddoll Winda , El Shaddoll Apkallone and Shaddoll Schism - Aggregator is a R9nk that can send a card from your ED to the GY meaning you can send Apkallone to add Schism so you can make Winda in the opponent's turn using Aggregator/Harr.
- Nine-Lives Cat - Summons back a Level 9 from your GY or your opponent's GY.
- Sacred Tree Beast, Hyperyton - Like Mechaba, Funny negate you can go into.
Part 1: Spells/Traps
- Generaider Boss Quest - Fetches you Boss Stage and Room by shuffling back a boss.
- World Legacy Monstrosity - Free summon from hand/deck.
- Generaider Boss Room - Negates cards that activate in response to your Generaider effects for a discard and changes the effect to "Each players draws 1 card" helping you to pull off Harr's effect.
- Generaider Boss Fight - Activates Stage from Deck
Example of a simple Combo:
Normal Summon Aleister which Add Invocation > Summon Artemis > Invocation Summons Mechaba > Invocation adds back Aleister > World Legacy Monstrosity summons Vala/Harr/Nidhogg > Make Laevateinn. You have an Omni and a steal 2 cards.
The new Support fixes and makes the deck way better, giving it consistency and more pressure. Hopefully we will get another card of support that ties them in with Runicks which shares the same Lore.
Other Decks on ygoprodeck.com
Master Duel Cost Breakdown
Export to Image
Export to List
Export to Tabletop Simulator
Export Deck to Master Duel/Neuron
You can export your deck directly from YGOPRODeck to Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel or Neuron using our Web Browser extension!
Simply install the extension, and click the button below to export your deck to Master Duel or Neuron! It will bring you to the Official Konami Database. Once there, you can edit a deck and hit the "Import clipboard and save" button!
Price Deck from TCGplayer
Total Estimated Deck Price:
This tool attempts to find the lowest Market Price for each card on TCGplayer.
|Card||Qty||Price ea||Card Set|
Prices not found for the following cards:
Download Deck images
This will download all images used in this deck and zip them up for you. This is done on your computer and could take a minute or so to complete so please do not close the page.