- 19 hand-traps to stop your opponent from getting too far into their combo.
- Trickstar Nightshade, Dotscapper, Trickstar Lightstage, and Terraforming are 1 card Verte Anaconda combos.
- Forbidden Lance to save your Anaconda if they try to Imperm it.
- Magicalized Fusion so that you can have two Dragoons on field to say "NO".
- Triple Tactical Talents to use however you see fit. To either get draw power or take one of their monsters to link with.
- Evenly Matched is always funny going second.
- Nibiru if they over extend. Normal summon a hand trap during your turn and Verte away.
- The side deck is what I currently use against meta, but you can change that to whatever you see fit.
- If you are having to go first side in the Summon Limit. Dragoon + Summon Limit is really hard to out.
- It's rare, but there is always a possibility of banishing all three Dragoons off of Extravagance. If that happens, all you can do is scoop and hope it doesn't happen again.
Other Decks on ygoprodeck.com
Master Duel Cost Breakdown
Export to Image
Export to List
Export to Tabletop Simulator
Price Deck from TCGplayer
Total Estimated Deck Price:
This tool attempts to find the lowest Market Price for each card on TCGplayer.
Prices not found for the following cards:
Download Deck images
This will download all images used in this deck and zip them up for you. This is done on your computer and could take a minute or so to complete so please do not close the page.