DigiBugs - Rank 3 Spam
Their old strategy was about battle position and ranking-up their Xyz Monsters.
Nowadays, they're more of a monster spam with no reason, or linking and doing nothing, which is why they're not used.
- Main Strategy:
Going first or second probably won't change your moves. This deck is all about Special Summoning their Rank 7 and hoping to live a turn.
- Level 3:
- Digital Bug Registrider: Probably the best card in DigiBug deck. It's the card that make your Rank 7 more accessible and faster. His 1st effect can be triggered by most of the deck and his second eff is also good if you get lucky.
- Digital Bug Websolder: Main monster for a Normal Summon. Websolder is good in basically any hand opening(except if you're like me and draws 20 traps in a deck with only 3). His effect makes you summon 1 from your hand, which with Beetroopers, that could mean more Extra Deck monsters.
- Beetrooper Scout Buggy: Best Beetrooper monster, no doubt. Splashable monster that's a free Xyz/Link Summon. If used right, it can make big combos.
- Beetrooper Scale Bomber: Registrider, but not Registrider. Scale Bomber is pratically another Registrider, having the same impact - Special Summon a second monster by Normal Summoning a card.
- Battlewasp - Twinbow the Attacker: Do I need to say something about it...? It's a free special summon, no matter your hand. If any of your monsters got negated, you still have a free summon.
- Gokipole: While being heavily used in other insect decks, in DigiBug we have a big problem. We're out of Lv4 monsters. You can Resonance Insect, but it's too bricky in a deck where you always want a Lv3 monster, not a Lv4 one.
- Non-Level 3:
- Danger! Mothman!: Basically the best draw maker for the deck. Your luck doesn't matter that much, since in any case, you'll get a draw. You can use him for links or some Bagooska action.
- Beetrooper Sting Lancer: Not as good as Mothman, but it still adds the Beetrooper Field Spell, which can give you a Lv3 monster or it can add the Beetrooper trap, which is also good negation.
- Battlewasp - Sting the Poison: Well, some people may ask why I added this card into the deck, since it's not really a combo starter(because I didn't put any synchros) and the add(Twinbow the Attacker) will not make much difference. Well, I added it for the negation effect. You can easily summon this card with Cicada King and it's just another interruption for your opponent.
- Level 3:
- Pot of Desires: Since you brick a lot, desires is just a last hope.
- Bug Signal: This card is basically a Rank-Up-Magic. It can speed-up the summon of the Digital Bug Rhinosebus(The rank 7 monster).
- Foolish Burial/Monster Reborn/Upstart Goblin: They're there to fill the deck. Foolish Burial can be used as a combo starter sometimes(using Gokipole), but it's too situational and most of the times it'll just be a bait for your opponent. The other cards are just a try to have more monsters.
- Bug Emergency: Use this to protect yourself/have some monsters. It is a brick sometimes, so if you want to change it, go for it.
- Beetrooper Fly & Sting: Counter trap that sets itself. Depending on the field, this can be a life saver.
- Extra Deck:
- Go mostly for the Xyz Monsters, but the Beetrooper links are also very good and Inzektor Picofalena can add good cards, if used well.
- Most of the cards can be changed in the Extra Deck, but 2 of the DigiBugs Xyzs is good to mantain.
DigiBugs are a really fun deck to play, but they can brick a lot and handtraps are always a problem.
Anything you want to say, comment it, since it's good for me to learn about the deck too.
Other Decks on ygoprodeck.com
Master Duel Cost Breakdown
Export to Image
Export to List
Export to Tabletop Simulator
Price Deck from TCGplayer
Total Estimated Deck Price:
This tool attempts to find the lowest Market Price for each card on TCGplayer.
Prices not found for the following cards:
Download Deck images
This will download all images used in this deck and zip them up for you. This is done on your computer and could take a minute or so to complete so please do not close the page.