|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Submission Date:||December 7th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
- Explosive plays
- Extra Deck interaction with I:P Masquerena
- You get to play with lots of non-TCG legal cards
- Tokens are a blessing and a curse. They don't count towards the summon limit, but can't be used for link material for cards such as Topologic Trisbaena.
- Plays like a midrange deck; it takes multiple turns to build a decent board, which gives the opponent time to play around your combos.
- Not much extra deck space for cards which might situationally come up, such as Yazi, Evil of the Yang Zing (made with norden and a handtrap)
Tokens are Normal Monsters! They don't count towards the Summon Limit.
"Firewall Dragon, Pass" is worse than you think.
Aim for co-links when possible. Don't forget that Knightmares have co-linked effects!