|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Cyberse Clock Dragon|
|Submission Date:||July 31st 2020|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
|High Quality Decks|
This is a optimizied Deck originally contributed from Reddit user u/qbrsb3 (original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/yugioh/comments/i0jf0o/i_present_to_youcode_talker_clock_dragon_ftk/ ).
First of all: This Deck is not handtrap proof, you may play around one or at most two but more then that or a Nibiru is a dead end usually.
Consistency is lost to reach the needed DMG to FTK for a Tag Duel, if you only play 1 vs 1 I would recommend to build the 40 card Deck from the original post. There are a lot of different cards splashed in, except for the combo enablers, because every Main Deck Monster effect is a HOPT.
There is no specific combo, except for the last steps. I'll mention important parts below.
This Deck includes OCG and TCG exclusive cards: Decode Talker Heatsoul (OCG), Code Exporter (OCG) and Scrypton (TCG). I would cut out Scrypton but need to replace it with something, so that the Deck still works.
What is the main play?
Link climbing. Most of the Deck consists of monsters that special summon themselves or act as extenders. You will need enough Link monsters in your GY, so that the combined Linkrating equals 28.
Why consists the Deck of 48 cards.
After trying to optimize it I noticed that a 40 card Deck could never be enough to mill for Cyberse Clock Dragon. You have to mill 30 cards from your Deck, after Link climbing like crazy and searching through your Deck countless times. 48 cards gives the best consistency (seeing your important Combo cards in the Starting Hand), while having enough to mill at the end. It depends sometimes, how you combo of, keep track of your Deck Size, because Cyberse Clock Dragon can't mill more then you have in your Deck.
Which cards are important?
The only important card is Cynet Codec. It is searchable with Micro Coder. Lady Debug and One for One can search Micro Coder so you are basically playing 10 copies of Cynet Codec.
Starliege Seyfert (if you don't have already Levianeer in the hand) and Catapult Turtle. Depending on the Starting Hand you can get rid of 1 Garnet with Cynet Mining (also searchable with Micro Coder: search it only if you already have a Cynet Codec in hand)but opening both Garnets is a Combokiller.
How does the FTK work?
Cynet Codec is your endless extender. Link climb until the combined Link rating of your Link monster on the Field and in the GY equal 28, keep track of your Deck Size that must also be in the best case scenario 30 at the end of Link climbing.
Important: While almost any Effect locks you into special summoning Cyberse from the Extra Deck, Transcode Talker's effect locks you entirely into Cyberse. Do not activate Transcode Talker's effect to special summon from GY. Otherwise you can't summon Levianeer and Catapult Turtle for the finishing blow.
You will need 1 copy of Clock Wyvern in your hand: searchable with Cynet Codec, when summoning Excode Talker.
You will need Cynet Fusion in your hand: searchable with Clock Spartoi.
You will need at least 2 monster including at least 1 Link on your field after finishing the Link grind.
- Activate Cynet Fusion and Fusion with Cyberse Clock Dragon with Clock Wyvern and 1 Link monster on the field.
- Do not activate Cyberse Clock Wyverns effect yet.
- Link into Clock Lizard.
- Activate Clock Lizard's effect.
- Bounce Cyberse Clock Dragon back into the Extra Deck and choose your Fusion materials from your GY. Now you have to count the combined Link rating of the Fusion materials, those must equal your remaining cards in your Deck and has to be at least 30. You climbed for 28 because Clock Lizard is a must play and also a Link 2.
- Summon Cyberse Clock Dragon again and activate his effect. Mill 30 cards from your Deck (best case, because we need Catapult Turtle, Starliege Seyfert and Chaos Dragon Levianeer in the GY. It could happen that if you have 31 cards left in your Deck and mill only 30, that on of those 3 is missing. Better mill everything, then bricking).
- Cyberse Clock Dragons ATK increases for 30k points, all in all 32,5k.
- Activate Starliege Seyferts GY activate and add Levianeer from GY to hand.
- Special Summon Levianeer from your hand by banishing only LIGHT monsters from your GY.
- Activate Levianeers effect and special summon Catapult Turtle from GY.
- Use Catapult Turtle's effect and tribute Cyberse Clock Dragon.
Here is a replay of me FTKing a Tag with 16k Life.
|Toggle Deck List|
|Monster||Chaos Dragon Levianeer x1Parallel eXceed x3Degrade Buster x1Linkslayer x1Scrypton x1Catapult Turtle x1Code Exporter x1SIMM Tablir x1Clock Wyvern x2Starliege Seyfert x1Lady Debug x3Balancer Lord x2Link Streamer x1Code Radiator x1Cyberse Gadget x1Mathmech Sigma x1Mathmech Addition x1Mathmech Subtraction x1Widget Kid x1Code Generator x2Backup Secretary x1Sea Archiver x1Cyberse Converter x1Cross Debug x1Link Infra-Flier x1Micro Coder x3Dotscaper x1|
|Spells||Cynet Codec x3Cynet Optimization x1Cynet Fusion x1Cynet Mining x3Foolish Burial x1Monster Reborn x1One for One x1One-Time Passcode x1|
|Extra||Cyberse Clock Dragon x1Topologic Bomber Dragon x1Accesscode Talker x1Decode Talker Heatsoul x1Excode Talker x1Shootingcode Talker x1Transcode Talker x1Code Talker x2Code Talker Inverted x2Clock Lizard x1Clock Spartoi x1Salamangreat Balelynx x1Linguriboh x1|