|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Cyber Eternity Dragon|
|Submission Date:||August 5th 2020|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
The basic goal of this deck is to OTK.
The strategy is:
1. Get as many monsters on board as possible. Use Jizukiru to get rid of your opponent’s best monster. If you have other Jizukiru’s in your hand, special summon them.
2. Link summon into Borrelsword Dragon
3. Activate Overload Fusion to banish the Cyber Dragon monsters from grave to summon Chimeratech Rampage Dragon. Use both of his effects.
4. Attack with both Borrelsword and Rampage. Typically, this is enough to win.
5. If Borrelsword and Rampage don’t get the job done, activate Cyberload Fusion during the battle phase to special summon Cyber End Dragon or Cyber Eternity Dragon and swing for game.
I play 3 Machine Duplication and 2 Cyberload Fusions because they form a nice loop of recycling Cyber Dragons and prevent Machine Duplication from being completely dead as a late game top deck. The chances of bricking are worth it, and I can search Cyberload with Core.