|Deck Type:||Master Duel Decks|
|Deck Master:||Cyber Dragon Infinity|
|Submission Date:||May 24th 2022|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
So, this is Version 2 of my Master Duel CyDra Deck, made after the release of the Cyberdark Structure Deck. It is still OTK focused with some things to do going first.
- Jizukiru: A searchable Kaiju that you can fuse away for Fortress Dragon.
- Cyber Dragon: The original. Easy monster on the field going second, the target for Machine Duplication, can out stuff like Apollousa/Mechabe via the Chimeratechs.
- Galaxy Soldier: A machine Lv5 for Nova and a LIGHT Lv5 for Pleiaden. With him and a Herz on hand you get a full Nova with a Cyber Dragon in GY to revive (Soldier send Herz to special > CL1 Soldier add another Soldier, CL2 Herz add a CyDra > Send CyDra to special the second Soldier > Overlay into Nova/Pleiaden). Only at 2 because you can only search OPT with it so the 3rd one tends to be dead. Searchable with Cyber Repair Plant.
- Cyberdark Chimera: Part of the Cyberdark Engine. Searched via Cyberdark Realm, you can send a Spell from Hand to GY to search Power Bond and you can also fuse from GY for that summon. Very easy OTK, but pretty disruptable.
- Cyberdark Claw: You can discard it to search for either Cybernetic Horizon or Cyberdark Realm. It is also a material for Cybernetic Horizon to send to grave. Only 2 because you don't need a 3rd.
- Maxx "C": Master Duel Tax. I wish it were banned.
- Cyber Dragon Core: Searches every Spell/Trap, starts your combos, is a CyDra in GY and on Field, can be searched by Emergency and Repair Plant, is a target for Machine Duplication and can be banished from GY to special a CyDra-Monster from Deck when you have no monsters. Very susceptible to Ash/Imperm.
- Cyber Dragon Nächster: Great extender and good for recovery. You can send a CyDra to GY to immediatley revive it. You can also revive Nova/Infinity or Rampage Dragon. Very searchable and can be specialed by Core for recovery. Is a target for Machine duplication.
- Cyber Dragon Herz: Searches a CyDra from Deck or GY(which includes Nächster/Core due to their effects) when it is sent to GY (either by Contactfusing it, as material for Soldier/Nächster/Droplet). Can also become a Lv5 when specialed. A Machine Duplication target.
- Cyberdark Realm: Searches Chimera (or Claw if need be) and gives you a free Normal Summon. Can be searched by either Claw or Core.
- Cyber Emergency: Searches every CyDra and can be recovered if the activation(!) is negated. Searchable with Core.
- Cyber Repair Plant: Searches a LIGHT Machine when you have at least 1 CyDra in GY. Is used for Soldier and Jizukiru and can be searched by Core.
- Cybernetic Horizon: An insane searcher. Gives you either part of the Cyberdarks/CyDras (whatever you need), can activate Herz and sends a Cyber-Fusion to GY, which is also important for the OTKs. Only at 2 because it can be dead quickly and is searchable with either Claw or Core.
- Machine Duplication. Gives you 2 CyDras on the Field when you have Core/Nächster/Herz. So you get a very easy Nova -> Infinity with it. It's not OPT(!).
- Overload Fusion: Great Recovery, can be used to extend into Rampage after a combo.
- Power Bond: Enables insane OTKs. Can be searched and 'powered up' with Chimera.
- Called by the grave: To stop Ash/Maxx "C"/DPE/etc.
- Cyberload Fusion: Can be searched with Core, works great together with Chimera/Overload. It's a quick-play, so you can use it in the Battle Phase for e.g. Twin Dragon to push for game.
- Forbidden Droplet: A must-have going second. Also triggers Herz.
- Cybernetic Overflow: Great disruption when you have to go first. Searchable with Core
- Infinite Impermanence: A great trap, works from your hand when your field is empty, but is not dead when you have to go first.
- Cyber Eternity Dragon: Your primary target for Cybernetic Horizon. It protects your OTK by banishing it from GY. Can also be used as a wall in a pinch.
- Chimeratech Megafleet Dragon: Removes monsters from the Extra Monster Zone, great to remove Arrival-Cyberse/Apollousa
- Invoked Mechaba: You can summon it with Nova when your opponent Nibirus you.
- Chimeratech Overdragon: As a comeback option with Overload Fusion.
- Cyber Twin Dragon: Mostly summoned with Cyberload Fusion during the Battle Phase to push for game.
- Chimeratech Fortress Dragon: To remove hard to remove machines like Superdora.
- Chimeratech Rampage Dragon: Your primary OTK-enabler. Destroys enemy backrow and can attack up to 3 times by milling 2 monbsters from deck. Thats 12600 Damage with Power Bond.
- Cyber Dragon Infinity: An omni-negate for going first or to protect your OTK. Can also be used to suck up annoying enemy monsters.
- Constellar Pleiaden: As another disruption when you go first.
- Cyber Dragon Nova: Bridges into Infinity, revives a CyDra and can push for OTKs. Also punishes your opponent for sending it to the GY.
- Cyber Dragon Sieger: Boosts your OTK-enablers like Rampage or Twin.
- Salamangreat Almiraj: To link of Core to make Repair Plant live.