|Deck Type:||Fun/Casual Decks|
|Deck Master:||Cross Rose Dragon|
|Submission Date:||November 11th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Deck notes below. 28 minute long video here > https://youtu.be/oqo8nTQ21Dg (1 card combos included)
- 3x Lonefire Blossom. Duh the best plant in a game because its almost any plant in a game. You re-abuse it with super accessible World Legacy succession in certain combos. Check the vid to see a long 1 card lonefire / Scorpio combo.
- 3x Scorpio. What lonefire summons early on atleast. You all know the drill
- 1x Darling cobra. Just 1 the deck is a bit streched rather then being at 40 cards tho, you shouldn't draw it often
- 2x Glow-up bulb. Forget the whole once per duel you lowkey wanna see it so its at 2. Revives itself, sometimes you can sack something worthy
- 1x Spore. Essential for Borreload Savage plays. Rose Dragon engine can typically set that up. I used to run 2 but its not Independent as bulb. Revives itself
- 1x World Carrotweight champion - This is what you send of White Rose Dragon. So it gets accessed in most combos. Works well with dangers
- 1x Naturia Rosewhip. Aroma link and needlefiber can both summon this card. Also since Lonefire is re usable lots of times, basically once you get good at this deck your combos ll start extending and you ll be ending on Rosewhip on top of strong boards already. Your opp can activate 1 spell / trap per turn
- 1x Rose Fairy - If this card is added from the deck to the hand you can ss it. Soo a Red Rose dragon which you always access via Fiber ll end up floating into this card, you either search this or a target for Carrotweight champion, depending on combo but both are needed for some combos. works with dangers.
Rose Dragons & Aroma stuff
- 2x White Rose Dragon. This card + any level 1 tuner is a full combo, its a free summon if you control a plant tuner / dragon tuner which this deck spamms so yeah
- Red Rose Dragon, hello Needlefiber. This card molds your extradeck to be full of Plants & Dragon Synchros
- Cross Rose Dragon - The fact that its a dragon matters for Hieratic link, floating effect is really cute specially with Aroma garden since it can sacrifice tokens. You can summon Aromaseraphy monsters which can all produce some disruption along with the trap. Quick effect, Typically good fall back plan tbh.
- Aromaseraphy Jasmine (Link) - You actually use this card all the time. Any 1 card combo sooner or later reaches this card. Fantastic card, if your LP are higher battle immunity to itself and Plants it points to (Rose whip, other Aroma synchros). Ofc it has Lonefire effect
- Aromaseraphy Rosemary - If you gain LP negates an eff. If your LP are higher + 500 to all plants you got
- Aromaseraphy Sweet Marjoram - If you gain LP pops a card. Searches on synchro summon (Triggers of Cross Rose), if your LP are higher Opp can't target, searches certain aroma trap which gives you lifepoints by returning plants to deck / sending em to grave. Also can revive aroma by paying 1000
- Blessed Winds - Card above searches it, its it continuous Trap card. Heals by only 500 so you can swap out Trickclown for bigger Aromage engine / Lightsworn Wulf if one wishes, but trickclown has higher early game consistency so I opted for that (Ofc brill fusion is in the deck)
- Garden Rose Maiden - Searches a card which often time revives it (Garden Rose maiden) which is already a plus... on top of that it can revive Dragon synchros (Like crystal wing) or your maindeck rose dragons. You summon it mid combo for plussing
- Black Garden - let there be plants
- You don't need to many (even if they stop being semi-limited). You want level variety for synchro plays, so 2 Nessie, 2 Jackalope (best one), 1x Mothman, 1x Chupacabra (Yes I wanted 2 level 4s). Some cards in a deck benefit from being in graveyard. Overall nice engine
1 card massive board engines
- Draconnet - Just check the video, Its like 2 minute long combo which ends up accessing lonefire blossom. Impressive board
- Mathematician - Any 1 card IB with vannila dragon combo does it. Obviously you send Carboneddon. Math can also send lots of useful stuff, + nice float eff
- Cynet Mining - Searches Draconnet or the Catch Eve l2 (which is interesting free monster drop, also why I prefer this over Oviraptor engine)
Some good cards
- Monster Reborn
- World Legacy guardragon u use this cards both effs, if you start with lonefire/Scorpio then you don't search this
- World Legacy Succession if you start with Lonefire / scorpio then you search this because you are looking to revive lonefire (No worry Jasmine ll access it prior)
- 2x Called by the grave - Duh
- Teny Spirit - Adhara - If you control no eff monsters you can SS him... aka just drop him on an open board. Free level 1 tuner which is half of IB Justiciar
- Performage Trick Clown, works well with Draconnet, Dangers, one for one, brill fusion etc. Not as good with Aromaseraphy synchros but I hate Wulf.
- Frozen Rose - so this card searches any plant in a game by sending non plant from the field to the graveyards (Hi dangers) but thats not why you run it SEARCHABLE by Red Rose dragon, you see it every game
- Brilliant Fusion - Send those light monsters!
Not so great cards but Engine pieces
- Gem Knight lazuli - World Legacy Guardragon can revive it (Lazuli is level 3, Garnet is level 4, I prefered reviving level 3 more often)
- Lee the World Chalice Fairy - This card is a must because it + Red rose garden is aroma maiden. Thats a go to combo for this deck. Its a level 2 searches world chalice guardragon, You need a level 2 monster to summon of IB, this card isn't even bad because it puts a monster in hand for scorpio..
- World chalice guardragon, gets swapped out with lee, revives a vannila (Again I prefered reviving Lazuli over Garnet, but been playing for 2-3 days only)
- Aether, the evil Empowering Dragon - hieratic link target
- Carboneddon - Hi Ib combos, Drawing Carboneddon can be fine tho just discard him
- Guardragon Justicia - level 2 dragon tuner
Extra deck villans (We ll potentially never get them or they might get banned)
- Crystron Needlefiber
- Ib the world chalice Justiciar (Typically the first card you summon)
Rest are strong level 7 and 8 Dragon synchros + Stardust warrior (Wonder Magician + level 5 synchro) Also seraphnite for brill fusion