|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Witchcrafter Madame Verre|
|Submission Date:||October 17th 2021|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
The strategy with this deck is pretty standard for Witchcrafters
- Begin the summon chain with Potterie, Schmietta, Pittore, Genni, into Verre, Haine, or optionally Aruru if you're feeling frisky
- Dump Bystreet into the GY with Schmietta's effect. If it's already there, get Holiday, Draping, or optionally Aruru into the GY instead
- Use Pittore's effect to get an extra draw. Try not to be greedy with it if you don't have a witchcrafter card in hand
- Use Potterie's effect if your hand is empty to get something in-hand (if you have duplicate spells in the GY for example)
- Alternatively: You can use Reasoning and/or Card Destruction to quickly dump resources into your GY
My go-to is to get Madame Verre and Witchcrafter Bystreet on the field during the end phase of my first turn, with Aruru in-hand if it is at all possible. Against a lot of decks, Verre is able to hold her own since she's able to do untargeted monster effect negates and boost her ATK/DEF during the damage step, and Bystreet protects her from destruction once per turn. Haine is a good alternative to Verre since she's able to delete problematic cards, but I've that bringing her out first is less consistent than Verre. The strategy cares less about which one gets out first, so much as it does chaining the effects at the right times.
Also, most of the non-witchcrafter spells are there for Verre's ATK/DEF boosting effect, but depending on the situation, they can all be useful.