|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Cannon Soldier|
|Submission Date:||May 27th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Deck Created By: Big Crunch
(Deck Inspiration: Ghostrick Angel of Mischief FTK)
Summon Cannon Soldier and tribute your Six Samurai cards and swarm the field over
How to Accomplish:
Use the monsters to swarm the field. (Info Below)
- Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki - First turn Summon that allows you to Summon another Six Samurai. It can also be a discard.
- Secret Six Samurai - Kizaru - Card that searches different Six Samurai cards with different Attribute when Special Summoned. Use it as much as possible.
- Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan - A card that can be Special Summoned when you control another Six Samurai monster. Use it as much as possible.
- Legendary Six Samurai - Mizuho - A card that can be Special Summon if you control Shinai. If you have the other monster, use it as much as you can.
- Legendary Six Samurai - Shinai - A card that can be Special Summon if you control Muziho. If you have the other monster, use it as much as you can.
- Grandmaster of the Six Samurai - A card that can be Special Summon if you control another Six Samurai monster . Use it carefully.
- Secret Six Samurai - Hatsune - This card can banish 2 unimportant Six Samurai monsters to summon a Six Samurai monster that is useful in the situation.
- Cannon Soldier - Tributes monsters for burn damage (Field setup is important for repeated usage).
- Reinforcement of the Army - A Warrior Monster searcher. It helps you depends on the situation.
- Monster Reborn - Revive a monster that you need for the combo or a top-deck card.
- World Legacy Succession - If you have a Link monster, you can do a Monster Reborn like effect.
- D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation - If your needed piece is banished, if you have a discard, you can use this card to grab that card. It is also an Equip card that Isolde can send to GY.
- Living Fossil - Grab a Level 4 or lower monster from the Graveyard for combo continuation. It is also an Equip card that Isolde can send to GY.
- Overdone Burial - It can summon a monster from the Graveyard that is lower level than your discard. It is also an Equip card that Isolde can send to GY.
- Autonomous Action Unit - You can use this card if your opponent has a monster in the GY you can use, or you can revive a monster that can help you. It is also an Equip card that Isolde can send to GY.
- Into the Void - A draw card that thins your deck
- Upstart Goblin - A draw card that thins your deck.
- Shien's Smoke Signal - A card that searches a Level 3 or lower Six Samurai monster from your deck.
- Cunning of the Six Samurai - It allows you to switch a Six Samurai monster on a field to a Six Samurai monster from the Graveyard. It helps depends on the situation.
- Gateway of the Six - It allows you to grab a Six Samurai monster from the Deck or Graveyard using your Bushido Counters (This card is very important. Don't lose it).
- Shien's Dojo - It allows you to Summon a Six Samurai monster from your Deck. It's also a Bushido Counter generator for Gateway to use.
- Six Samurai United. It allows you to draw card depending on its Bushido Counter. It's also a Bushido Counter generator for Gateway to use.
Extra Deck Cards
- Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights - Its a Link card that can grab you a free discard card and it can send Equips to the Graveyard to summon a Level 3-4 Warrior-Monster.
- Great General of the Six Samurai - Its a Link card that can grab you a Bushido card depending on the situation. It is also a Bushido Counter generator for Gateway to use.
- Saryuja Skull Dread - Its a Link monster that allows you to adjust your draw a card and return cards from the deck. It can also Special Summon a monster from your hand.
- Number 60: Dugales of Forgotten Time - Its an XYZ monster that allows you to draw cards or Special Summon a monster from your Graveyard.
- Number 10: Illumiknight - Its an XYZ monster that allows you to replace a card if you want to.
- Akashic Magician - Returns Saryuja Skull Dread for repeated usage.
The main problem of this is that it is that the opponent can negate an important card piece that will prevent you from achieving the goal. The starting hand can also be a problem for executing the combo. You can add additional Extra Deck monsters of your choosing depends on your choice.
Replay Example: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yn6u7229gj2t27v/Firing_Squad.yrp/file
Download it and watch it on Percy. I used this deck on an opponent. This will give you a bit of an idea of how the deck works.