|Deck Type:||Fun/Casual Decks|
|Deck Master:||Exodia the Forbidden One|
|Submission Date:||November 20th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Do I really need to explain it?..okay I will then
Okay so how this works is
- You find a way to activate appropriate when your opponent draws a card not during their draw phase
- You just spam cards that allow your opponent to draw cards while you draw 2 cards depending on how many appropriate trap cards are active
- And then you win.. Simple as that
Getting Appropriate in your hand on your first turn is a rather slim chance of 3/40 so you make the calculation. And activating it is another tough task so how can you speed things up?
Mystic Mine is your best friend when it comes to this deck as many duelists out there focus more on monster effects rather than destroying traps and spells
Mystic Mine is pretty much the child of Swords of Revealing Light and Skill Drain and it takes this one card to completely shut down your opponent
There are two ways to activate Appropriate in this deck,you either
- Wait for your opponent to activate a spell or trap and negate it with Dark Bribe
- Force your opponent to draw two cards using either cup of ace(Pray for it to land on tails) or Gift of greed
and after that you are free to activate other draw cards like Dark World Dealings and Hand Destruction to draw out your entire deck
Word of Advice
- I usually use 2 appropriates on the field to draw out cards on a much faster rate. Using three of them is overkill as two appropriates is more than enough
- Becareful when using a deck like this because you will run into duels where instead of winning by the effects of Exodia, You deck out yourself on accident by the on going effect of appropriate to draw 2 cards.
- But in all honesty, I just love the sight of drawing so many cards in a single turn so I sometime use 3 of them at the same time occasionally
The deck is pretty fun to play with as I usually play it for casual duels when I am not into serious mode. I know there are other more efficient Exodia decks out there but drawing cards until you have about 30 cards in your hand is pretty funny to me. The deck is not easy to set up but hey...who said life was easy anyway?