|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Mystic Mine|
|Submission Date:||May 28th 2021|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
This deck has two different win conditions: Decking your opponent out or getting Exodia.
Before we go into the serious and technical stuff, consider making some tea or whatever you consider your favorite beverage. Your duel is going to take a while. Sit back, relax, put on some slow jazz, and duel!
Keep in mind you're playing with & against tons of negates, so it's very important to know how a chain works: The higher the number (that is, if that card was activated last), the sooner the effect will activate. For instance: If your opponent activates Typhoon to destroy your Mystic Mine, his chain number will be 1. If you activate Magic Jammer after, your chain number will be 2. Your effect is going to go first, destroying the Typhoon and rendering its effect useless, keeping your Mystic Mine safe and sound. Bottom line: Read the cards.
If you would, please take a closer look at your side deck. It mostly includes cards that have a card-drawing effect. If you feel that you can go a bit more aggressive vs an opponent and that you can win earlier, feel free to put in more of these cards. However, if your objective is to eat glue and drink gouache, this is the deck for you.
The obvious weak spot of this deck are decks that can send Exodia to the GY, or banish it. Be wary of that, and make sure to deck accordingly!
Other cool cards that you can use are:
- Burial from a Different Dimension (if your opponent has banishing cards, and they actually manage to banish a part of your Exodia)
- Monster Reborn (opponents that run Card Destruction or Morphing Jar can sometimes send Exodia parts to the GY. Always a good idea to have something in mind. I picked Monster Reborn, but feel free to add monsters with effects too, such as Legion the Fiend Jester).
- Exodia Incarnate/Exodia Necross + Contract with Exodia (if all else fails it's good to have this as a hail-mary, but I wouldn't strategize around it).
- Battle Fader (the monster equivalent of Threatening Roar and Waboku).
- Skill Drain (negate the effects of face-up monsters. Pretty cool.)
- Mirror Force
- Performapal Kuribohble
- Mad Reloader (trades 2 cards from your hand with 2 cards from the deck. Really cool since you can attack a silent wobby with it and just kill yourself, activating its effect).
- Gold Sarcophagus (basically handpick one card from your deck, pretty much always gonna be mystic mine, and add it to your hand after 1 turn).
- Witch of the Black Forest
- Dark Bribe (although I really think you don't need more disables LOL)
- Nibiru: Primal Being (for those poopooheads that like to summon 8 monsters in a row)
- Infinite Impermanence (EXTREMELY good card. I can also see this working in the main deck).
- Unending Nightmare (destroys lingering spell/trap cards. Kinda cool vs Cauldron if someone is playing that).
- Ash Blossom (Also extremely powerful vs combo decks. Negates drawing effects from monsters, spells, and traps. Consider playing this in the main deck as well or side decking it)
- Super Polymerization (Listen, your extra deck is just there for discards and memes, but if you'd like, you can definitely surprise your opponent by pulling out your huge dong and summoning a 2.8k ATK monster. How's that sound?)
- Toll (pay 500 LP to declare an attack. Overall a pretty trash card but I can see it working).
- Reload (hand reset if you're feeling spicy)
- Supply Squad (great for comboing with Sangan, Witch, Battle Fader, Performapal, and Mad Reloader. If those monsters are destroyed in battle, draw a card. Really really good if you're going with the monster approach).
- Obliterate!!! (This card is almost exclusively used with Exodia Incarnate and Necross, so definitely combo it with them).
That's all I can think of right now. As you can see, the further I invest into this guide, the more my sanity fades. Just by quoting the names of the cards I start remembering the countless hours I spent looking at the screen and clicking "End Phase".
Have fun frustrating people and losing friends. Please comment so I can tell you to go duck yourself.
- Anti-Anti Meme Deck: Exodia DECKOUT Edition – Frustrating - May 28, 2021