|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Adamatia Rise - Raptite|
|TCG/OCG:||TCG & OCG (with mini changes)|
|Submission Date:||February 2nd 2020|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Card notes below, Deck in action https://youtu.be/nrfTg7BqKHg
Monsters 39 (You need high monster count, you want to excavate rocks so spells and traps really fall short)
Adamatia starters - All 9 nothing else.
- 3x Adamatia Seeker - they excavate 1.42 non tuner level 4 or lower rocks on average, This card is Kizan (free drop) if you control another Adamatia, my deck unlike EVERY SINGLE OTHER TRASH FKING ADAMATIA LIST actually has Extra ways of dropping Adamatia monsters outside of the normal summon.
- 3x Adamatia Analyzer - "Cyber Dragon summoning requirement" - Keep in mind you can also normal summon any Adamatia and just exavate
- 3x Adamatia Researcher - Kizan if you control a rock... the best Adamatia card, Researcher, Analyzer and Seeker don't trigger on summon so if they survive a turn they can plus yet again, they only summon non tuner rocks which impacts your maindeck.
Moon and Sun engine
- 3x Ascator, Dawnwalker - 1 card lvl 8 synchro, which ofc includes non targetting removal Adamatia Rise - Dragite. DOESNT WASTE NORMAL SUMMON
- 3x Supay, Duskwalker - 1 Card Adamatia Rise - Raptite, In a nutshell this is the best card in a deck after E-tele. DOESNT WASTE NORMAL SUMMON
- 1x Supay - a brick you need for Duskwalker, Its good that duskwalker has a downside, Duskwalker engine is the first one which ll get hit if Adamatias do anything
- 1x Fire Ant Ascator - A brick you need for Dawnwalker, Playing Adamatias without Dawnwalker and Duskwalker is straight up hyper incorrect, its like playing BA without Graff, its like playing merlantean without neptabyss. This card are core and I ll be the first one to advocate them as core
Koakis are better then Adamatia Crysta stones (Altho I am running water one that one is alright) because they are better draws specially with doki doki, and they are also better excavates, sure they dont give synchros special abilities because they are rocks but you don't typicaly end on raptites anyway, you use those synchros to climb into bigger synchros like crystal wing.
- 1x Koa'ki Meiru Wall - Spell negator, keep in mind doki doki can get you any Koaki by discarding a 4 earth rock
- 1x Koa'ki Meiru Sandman - Trap negator (Impermanence, floodgates, decent going second), you really only run this for toolbox with doki.
- 3x Koa'ki Meiru Guardian - Monster negator so at 3, stops the most handtraps HI Nibiru
- 2x Koa'ki Meiru Overload - Summon negator, literally negates summons so those "Arma knights" and what not wont even get a chance to trigger, randomly good vs Dingirsu and Rank-up magic launch stuff which are popular
- 2x Adamatia Crysta Dragite - Yeah, on summon draws you a card, there are around 14 cards you want to draw in this deck for the sake of extending your plays
- 1x Morphtronic scopen- this bad boy is a lvl 4 tuner in defense position so a needlefiber can actually summon lvl 4 tunes after all, due to linkross you can access lvl 6 synchro so with scopen in a deck any way to enter needlefiber = Raptite and raptite again is the best accelerator excavator of the deck, the deck is raptite turbo in a nutshell
- 3x Doki Doki - DuelRising Doesn't like this card at such ammount but I love it, he is great when exavated, he can toolbox any Koa'Ki he is also starter himself, he does discard cards but its fine you want as many starters as possible and he is both starter extender everything.
Psi Reflector engine
- 2x Psi-Reflector - 1 card Raptite
- One for one (Ocg can play 2) - 1 card raptite without normal summon
- Emergency teleport (Ocg can play 2) - 1 card raptite without normal sumon
- Assault beast - Beast and Mode are garnets you need for this 1 card lvl 6 synchro engine
- Assault mode activate - You end up with it in your hand, you can use it for discard fother
- 3x Ash - Fire attribute matters for the synchro, Koakis aren't opt,
- 3x Droll - attributes matter, another good handtrap is that new Wind ghost girl (wind veiler in a nutshell) but droll is better in current and future format (prob)
- 1x Crystal wing synchro dragon - needs no introduction
- 1x Adamatia Rise Dragite - Negates spell traps if you have maindeck dragite in grave .. or fiber, also non targeting removal
- 1x Dragon Ogre Deity of Tenyi - Banishes monster which activates, double attacker on monsters, gains atk of what he destroys
- 1x Psy-Frame lord Omega - yep another 8. Thats 4, yep thats how much you spam 8s.
- F.A - Dawn Dragster - comes up due to various engines in Hyper pure adamatia it wouldn't
- Adamatia Rise - Leonite , Has potential to get even better with more Adamatia waves, atm just ok
- Coral Dragon - I mean decent lvl 6 synchro removal which also draws why not, (Brio would discard to much)
- 2x Adamatia Rise - Raptite , there are multiple engines which reach this card
- Naturia beast - comes up due to Moon and Sun engine
- T.G Wonder Magician - Needlefiber
- Herald of the arch light - omni negate + mini dark law why not, great with Overload
- Granite Loyalist - R4 searches rocks, so most of a time you can either summony stuny 8 synchro which is removal or go into xyz extender
- Crystron Needlefiber - Primarly summons scopen for the above mentioned combo
- Linkross - I honstly doubt we ll ever have linkross x fiber format
Side deck interesting stuff
- Nibiru - nibiru is a rock summonable if excavated by synchros XD
- more KOAKI sandman vs trap matchups
- Earth Barrier statue
- Maybe some adamatia traps if you face dark ruler no more.
Next best card for this deck would be adamatia reborn spell whatever its called, barely didn't make the list.
- Ignister Deck - January 22, 2021
- Chaos LightSworn (Chaos Ruler the chaotic demonic dragon) - July 17, 2020
- PK Showcase Isolde & Cherubini turbo (New cards) - July 7, 2020