|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||ABC-Dragon Buster|
|Submission Date:||March 23rd 2021|
|Last Updated:||April 6th 2021|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Union Carrier getting banned hurt the consistency of the deck somewhat. We were able to make Cyber Dragon Infinity and ABC Dragon Buster off of one card. With the hit there are different ways and there is still a one card combo using Crystron Halqifibrax.
The combo goes like this:
- Search or Activate Hanger (2 card combo if you have a machine plus unauthorised activation). Use hanger to search B and summon it.
- Equip B with Driver, then banish driver to equip Torque tune gear, then special summon it.
- Link Summon the B and Toque Tune Gear to summon Halqifibrax. Chain link 1 Halq, Chain link 2 B.
- Summon Deskbot 001 with the effect of Halq (plus search another piece with B for follow up plays)
- Link Halq and Deskbot 001 to summon Mehca Phantom Beast Auroradon.
- Activate Auroradon when summoned, thus summoning 3 tokens, this will trigger Deskbot 001 form grave and it will special summon itself.
- Synchro Summon Deskbot 001 and one of the tokens to summon Herald of the Archlight.
- Activate Auroradon effect to destroy 2 tokens and summon Coltwing from deck.
- Activate Coltwing effect summoning 2 tokens, this will again trigger Deskbot 001 summoning it from grave.
- Synchro summon Phonon Pulse Dragon using Deskbot 001 and one of the tokens. When summoned change it's level to 1 using it's own effect.
- The Coltwing will be level 7 because of the token and use it along with Phonon Pulse Dragon to special summon Borreload Savage Dragon and equip it with Halq.
This will leave you a board with 2 negates (Savage and Herald) plus Auroradon and a token.
Different plays can be done depending on the hand but this is all off one Union Hanger.
Some cards can have alternatives.
If you don't want to run Ash and Nibiru, you can swap them out for D.D Crow, Effect Veiler or Solemn Judgement.
If you don't want to run Halqifibrax, then remove it along with Auroradon, Deskbot 001, Torque Tune Gear, Coltwing and all the synchros and replace them with the Symphonic Warrior engine. This means adding 3x Symphonic Warrior Guitaar and 1x Symphonic Warrior Miccs, this can give you an extra normal summon on activation. In the extra deck add Gear Gigant X, this will allow you to search Symphonic Warrior Guitaar. Plus Miccs is a level 5 so could be used to summon Infinity. Other than that the other extra deck spots can be replaced with cards such as Daigusto Emeral, Apollousa, the Knightmares or Bujinki Ahashima (allows for an xyz summon) from which you'll summon Gear Gigant x
The Deck is very consistent and can end on powerful boards, you can still equip other ABC pieces and trigger their effects to summon Dragon Buster easier instead of other combos. But it has the same drawbacks as before, it's very susceptible to hand traps. The deck could potentially play through an Ash Blossom depending on your hand, but an Imperm, Veiler or Nibiru will pretty much end any plays.