|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Mermail Abyssgaios|
|Submission Date:||February 3rd 2018|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Experienced players should have a descent understanding of how to play the mermail archtype. And I am here, not to rephrase the combos, but to explain why this mermail deck is different from the others.
- Specified spell and trap cards that support different situations: Eisbahn, Aquamirror Cycle, Big wave small wave, and sea lord's amulet. they are put into the side deck because they are useless in most situations but can be real useful in a match.
- The drop in of Galaxy Tomahawk. This enables access borreload dragon or Skulldeat the chained dracoserpent.
- The drop in of number 47. First of all because it is able to be summoned by bahumut and able to attach xyz materials. Second of all, mermail abssdine grants access to number 47. Third of all, number 47 and Abyssmegalo could bite huge chunk of blood off the opponent without monsters standing in between.
- Mermail Abyssmander and Abyssturge grants more access to the bahumut shark, at the same time Abyssmander grants access to the True King of All Calamities.
- Elemental lord is added in because it could be easily searched by Atlantean Dragoons.
- the sea turtle kaiju added for destruction of the board
- Surface added for consistency into later games.
- Typical deep sea diva synchro pathway kept.
- Mask change 2 and Masked Hero Acid could be added against opponents like paleozoic frogs
- Abyss-Squall could be added for consistency and late game.
Play this deck, enjoy, and give suggestions in the comments section below.