Can't use deck builder

OP Xift37 • 1 week ago

The deck builder is just not showing up on the page. I see the hints and notes at the top, followed by "created by felix rilling", the submit deck button, and then the links at the bottom of every page. I've tried logged in and logged out, opera gx and chrome, anc cleared the caches. Still can't get it to show up

User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 1 week ago

Can you view the page and press ctrl +F5 to force a cache refresh. You can also try clearing your browser cache to see if that solves it. 

OP Xift37 • 1 week ago
ygoprodeck:

Can you view the page and press ctrl +F5 to force a cache refresh. You can also try clearing your browser cache to see if that solves it. 

I've seen that suggested on other forum posts, so I tried that before posting this one. It did not fix the issue. I tried it again just now to double check

User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 1 week ago
Xift37:
ygoprodeck:

I've seen that suggested on other forum posts, so I tried that before posting this one. It did not fix the issue. I tried it again just now to double check

Do you have an ad blocker and does disabling it cause it to load? I'm trying to diagnose what is breaking it since I can't replicate it on my end.

OP Xift37 • 1 week ago - (edited 1 week ago)
Chrome had an adblock, turned it off, did not fix the issue. Opera GX did NOT have adblock turned on, tried turning it on/off and messing with other settings, none of which fixed the issue
User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 1 week ago

Ok thanks for checking. Last but not least, can you open Chrome, press F12 to open the console, hit the "console" tab, browse to deckbuilder and see if there are any errors listed.

OP Xift37 • 1 week ago
ygoprodeck:

Ok thanks for checking. Last but not least, can you open Chrome, press F12 to open the console, hit the "console" tab, browse to deckbuilder and see if there are any errors listed.

After reloading multiple times there seems to be a few recurring errors.

• Attestation check for Topics on https://ygoprodeck.com/ failed.
  • Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'toLocaleLowerCase')
  •     at u.default (app.js?v=7.00:40:398)
  •     at UN (app.js?v=7.00:8:38682)
  •     at im (app.js?v=7.00:8:38448)
  •     at s (app.js?v=7.00:8:39465)
  •     at SN (app.js?v=7.00:8:39538)
  •     at _N (app.js?v=7.00:8:39149)
  •     at MN.e._init (app.js?v=7.00:8:41555)
  •     at new u (app.js?v=7.00:8:42826)
  •     at gN (app.js?v=7.00:8:35422)
  •     at init (app.js?v=7.00:8:34265)
  • Several different net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED errors
  • Failed to load resource: the ssbsync.smartadserver.com/api/sync?callerId=140&gdpr=&gdpr_consent=:1 server responded with a status of 400 ()

the longer I leave it running the more errors appear

ZephyrZalkos • 1 week ago - (edited 1 week ago)

Glad I'm not the only one having the issue. To add on to what has been tried, I tried Edge just to see if it was a Google Chrome issue and it also happens on Edge. 

Unchained Soul King • 1 week ago

I also have this issue on Google Chrome.

User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 1 week ago

Hey folks, 

Can you try again for me?

OP Xift37 • 1 week ago
ygoprodeck:

Hey folks, 

After refreshing the cache it started working again!

Unchained Soul King • 1 week ago
ygoprodeck:

Hey folks, 

It works. Thank you.

ZephyrZalkos • 1 week ago
ygoprodeck:

Hey folks, 

Mine is a bit weird. I can get it to work but it seems like every time I refresh the page or try to build a new deck, I have to completely clear my cache and refresh all over again.