Card Tooltip not working

OP Caldo97 • 1 week ago

Cardtool tip is working in all other places except card collection for me, toggling it off and on does nothing for me. Is there a bug or it just me?

User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 1 week ago

Hey. All working on my end. Can you try clear the local browser cache on your web browser? If you try that and it still doesn't work can you let me know what web browser you are using and device (iOS, Android, Windows, etc). Thanks!

OP Caldo97 • 1 week ago

Tired it and it didn't work :/, im currently using Safari on my Mac laptop.

User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 1 week ago
Caldo97:

Can you tell me what version of Safari it is? And out of curiosity, can you test on Chrome?

OP Caldo97 • 1 week ago
ygoprodeck:
Caldo97:

Can you tell me what version of Safari it is? And out of curiosity, can you test on Chrome?

The safari version is 16.6, and i went ahead at tested chrome but its the same thing

WingedLLama507 • 1 week ago

A few friends and I are having the same problem. I'm using the latest version of firefox

User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 1 week ago - (edited 1 week ago)

If possible in Chrome/Firefox can you browse to the website, hit F12 and see if there are any errors under "console" tab. There may be something there related to the tooltips not loading for you.

Rider Sandman • 1 week ago

Myself and my friends also have this issue, even after clearing the cache. Using the console this error comes up:

tooltip.js?v=0.12:10 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'href')

at initializeTippy (tooltip.js?v=0.12:10:108)

at document.body.addEventListener.capture (tooltip.js?v=0.12:4:477)

at HTMLBodyElement.c (rocket-loader.min.js:1:9405)

User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 1 week ago

Hey guys, we deployed some changes. Can you try again? Best to try ctrl + f5 on the page to force a cache refresh. 

Rider Sandman • 1 week ago

Working again for me now, thanks!

OP Caldo97 • 1 week ago
ygoprodeck:

Hey guys, we deployed some changes. Can you try again? Best to try ctrl + f5 on the page to force a cache refresh. 

Working for me too now, thanks for the help!