YGOPRO 2.0 alpha has now been released!
Table of Contents
- Updated and enchanced graphics from YGOPRO1. Built on the Unity engine.
- Visually improved deck builder with much more options.
- Comprehensive in-game settings menu.
- AI mode.
- Support for all .ydk files (including every deck on YGOPRODeck)
- Visually improved battle system.
- Link Summoning Support.
Currently there is no option for custom music in YGOPRO2. The feature should arrive in the future.
Installation (step by step):
- Visit this Duelists Unite forum thread to access the download links. You will need to be logged in on their site.
- Once logged in, “Like” the main post by Anti-Metaman to make the download links appear.
- You will then have access to the YGOPRO2 download files.
- Once the downloaded has completed extract the files.
- Run the updater.exe in the extracted files. This updates the card scripts (especially important for Link Summons!).
- The images can be obtained from either the High Quality Card Project (by AntiMetaman) which can be found here or from theYGOPRO Image Updater, the tool can be found here.
- Lastly, the card database needs to be updated. Go back to the duelist unite discord server, into the #welcome channel and download the link-prerelease.cdb file.
- For the remaining .cdb files, download YGOPRO Percy (instructions here) and copy the files from the expansions/live2017 folder in ygopro percy to the cdb folder in YGOPRO2
- Link Summoning (has bugs but works overall)
- Auto-updater (last time you’ll ever have to download)
- ImageUpdater (fixed and can now download all styles directly from hq project.)
Other YGOPRO Installation Guides
To view guides for other YGOPRO Versions, click on the following image: