YGOPRO 2.0 alpha has now been released!
Latest Version: https://mega.nz/#!B6QQXKwY!4RKRpfCO92oJgf8TPHPp6YPidIFDK6GIhwjYtbGrfVc
Make sure to run the updater program within the downloaded files to keep your game version up to date.
Table of Contents
- Updated and enchanced graphics from YGOPRO1. Built on the Unity engine.
- Visually improved deck builder with much more options.
- Comprehensive in-game settings menu.
- AI mode.
- Online Play.
- Auto Updater.
- Support for all .ydk files (including every deck on YGOPRODeck)
- Visually improved battle system.
- Link Summoning Support.
Currently there is no option for custom music in YGOPRO2. The feature should arrive in the future.
Installation (step by step):
- To play online (which uses Gideons Server) you can use these details:
- To play online (which uses Gideons Server) you can use these details below. You can also use different passwords for different outcomes:
- No password = Matchmaking
Password = Duel with friend
AI as password = Duel with AI
T as password = Tag team
M as password = Match
TCG as password = TCG list
OCG as password = OCG list
Online Settings for Mercury OCG server:
AI mode offline until March 1st.
Click Online Battle and type the information below:
To duel a specfic AI and not random, you type AI#DECKNAMEHERE. For example, if I want to duel Lightsworns, I would do AI#LightSworn
The following is a list of AI you can duel:
- Method 1: Run the updater program in the YGOPRO2 folder to download the card images.
- Method 2: Use Anti-Metamans Ultimate HQ Card Project to download all the card images. Drop them into the “Picture”, “Card” folder of YGOPRO2.
- Method 3: Use this old image updater from github.
Any and all YGOPRO2 bugs should be reported on the Duelists Unite server. We do not handle bug reports here. Their discord can be reached here: https://discord.gg/avXSr8h
- Link Summoning (has bugs but works overall)
- Auto-updater (last time you’ll ever have to download)
- ImageUpdater (fixed and can now download all styles directly from hq project.)
Other YGOPRO Installation Guides
To view guides for other YGOPRO Versions, click on the following image: