|Deck Type:||Fun/Casual Decks|
|Deck Master:||Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon|
|Submission Date:||April 10th 2018|
|Last Updated:||June 7th 2019|
|Author:||Old Man Torm|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
This is a fairly straightforward deck that I'm trying out for the sake of one of my favorite monsters; Chaos MAX.
Kaijus are a fun and incredibly annoying but still entirely viable mechanic that lends itself well to the lvl 8 draw cards, so they were one of the best ways to fit the engine in.
The main objective is to take out problematic monsters then beat over the rest of the board, either with your Kaijus or with the main dragon himself, MAX-y boy.
Also, I should mention that the extra deck is really random, I just kinda picked usable cards without a whole lot of forethought, but you could fit a couple generic links, a couple lvl 4 overlays and just generally put a bit more effort into it than I initially did.
My only regret is that this deck is actually the 4th version of the concept. The first version employed recurring monsters like Grapha to do the deed instead, but my boys in the Dark World just can't keep up anymore. :(
UPDATED FOR IMPCANTATIONS! I, FOR ONE, WELCOME OUR NEW RITUAL OVERLORDS.
These little guys help add consistency and a muuuuuuch easier OTK to the deck;
- Summon an Impy-boi in defense position
- Creature Swap the Impy-boi away
- Summon Chaos MAX
- Attack for game
It's freaking hilarious when it goes off.
- Been playing YuGiOh for like 1,000,000 years, dude.
- Am dood who likes to play maybe a bit more casual than competitive
- Like to attend tournaments ranging from locals to regional events
- I do about as well as you'd expect in said events (poorly to marginally well)
- I have a few favorite archetypes that I shelf for a while, but never give up on *DARK WORLD FOREVER*
- I *really* dislike Mermails
- Like no, seriously, I hate Mermails
- I'm here to gander at some decks, meet some folks and post all my deck ideas mostly so I don't forget 'em! :D