|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Pacifis, the Phantasm City|
|Submission Date:||September 29th 2020|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Learn about Histlander
Paleozoic Pacifis, or Paleopac is an incredibly potent control deck based on one-for-oneing your opponent with traps, and using those traps to turn Paleozoic traps into two-for-ones that also enable Toadally Awesome repeatedly. It combines this engine with Pacifis, the Phantasm City in order to grind advantage and eventually close games with Phantasm Spiral Crash equipped to a token or a Paleozoic. Single-burst draw power cards such as Cardcar D and Card of Demise make sure your hand and backrow are full as you deal with your opponent's individual threats and engines.
- Absolutely full to bursting with powerful trap cards.
- Does well at establishing parity and then wins parity with Toadally Awesome looping and draw spells.
-Good at going second by virtue of opening with "Set 5, Pass" a majority of games.
- Just loses to backrow blowouts, plain and simple.
- Only has two outs to a targeting-proof monster with 2300 ATK if it's already hit the board.
- Loses lots of value to banishing removal.