Megacapitalg not crediting my non meta duels I sent in

Forums Deck Discussion Non-Meta Deck Discussion Megacapitalg not crediting my non meta duels I sent in

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by DuelingDuelistDrew DuelingDuelistDrew 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DuelingDuelistDrew
    DuelingDuelistDrew
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 13

So here I have posted 2 different types of decks. My signature appropriate deck and Gren Maju deck. On Megacapitalg’s channel he has three videos of them 2 of the appropriate deck and 1 of the gren maju one you can watch all the videos here¬†https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8l3R34YA0M_HblqFzoPgm0c9vEdOTDW6

I asked to be credited but he hasn’t credited me yet. I feel like it would only take like a minute to properly credit me. Any ideas what I should do? I could post all the replays on my channel and strike his channel but I really don’t want to do that yet. If you don’t mind email this to him that would be nice because I have been contact him for a while to link my channel in the description of those three videos.I feel it wouldn’t hurt his channel and It would benefit us both in the end.

His email is here-[email protected]

I feel if more people could help me I can settle this without turning into a massive jerk.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    PotofJars
    PotofJars
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I normally like Cap G :/

DuelingDuelistDrew
    DuelingDuelistDrew
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 13

I am sure he will fix this soon…hopefully.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

YGOPRODeck

179 User(s) Online Join Server