Changing quantity of single card imports to collection

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

User
OPBlaze016 1 year ago

Is there a way to change the quantity of a card to be added in the Import Single Card tool menu or a way to streamline the process?

Currently, when clicking "Add Card" only one card gets added to the collection and then the "Add Card" button becomes unclickable. If I want to add more copies of that card I have found two ways to do so (there may be other ways I'm unaware of):

1) (slower method) Close the import menu and then find the card in the collection to change its quantity.

2) (faster method) Assuming the card's set code was inputed to find the card in the import menu, delete the last digit in the set code and then retype it to force the tool to search again and make the "Add Card" button clickable again. Repeat until the desired quantity has been added. It's an inelegant solution but it's working well so far.

Thanks

User Premium
ygoprodeck 1 year ago

Hey,

I can definitely add a quantity box to this import modal. I'll try have it live soon!

User Premium
ygoprodeck 1 year ago

When adding a card via "Single Card Import", you can now set the Quantity you want to import. 

User
OPBlaze016 1 year ago - Edited: 1 year ago

I just tried it and it works great. Thanks!

Update: I tried adding more cards to my collection using the tool and noticed that if I added more cards of a set code that already existed in my collection, the quantity in my collection only increased by one card regardless of the quantity input in the tool.

User Premium
ygoprodeck 1 year ago

Thanks, I missed that. A fix for that will be live within the next half hour. 

User Premium
ygoprodeck 1 year ago

Should be live now!

User
OPBlaze016 1 year ago

Thanks for fixing it!