Group Archetype

OP Samm99663 • 1 year ago
I got back into yugioh again after a couple months hiatus. Anyone want to work with me on making a new archetype?
OP Samm99663 • 1 year ago
I was thinking of the gimmick. It could do something like Salamangreat.
OP Samm99663 • 1 year ago - (edited 1 year ago)
Deltashock X-120
Level 3 Light Psychic/Effect
You can discard 1 other monster; Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can send 1 “Deltashock” monster from your Extra Deck to the GY; Until the end of this turn, this card’s name is treated as the sent monster’s name. You can pay 500 LP; Special Summon 1 “Deltashock” monster from your hand, but place it on the bottom of the Deck during the End Phase. You can only use each effect of “Deltashock X-120” once per turn.
1000 ATK/ 1000 DEF
Deltashock S-134
Level 3 Dark Psychic/Tuner/Effect
If this card is Special Summoned: You can send 1 “Deltashock” monster from your Deck to the GY; Until the end of this turn, this card’s name is treated as the sent monster’s name. You can discard 1 card; Draw 1 card. You can pay 500 LP; Add 1 “Deltashock” monster from your Deck to your hand, then place 1 card from your hand on the bottom of the deck. You can only use each effect of “Deltashock S-134” once per turn.
1200 ATK/ 800 DEF
Deltashock F-213
Level 4 Light Psychic/Effect
If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 “Deltashock” monster from your hand. You can send 1 “Deltashock” monster from your Extra Deck to the GY; Until the end of this turn, this card’s name is treated as the sent monster’s name. You can pay 500 LP; Fusion Summon 1 “Deltashock” monster from your Extra Deck, by using monsters on your field as material. You can only use each effect of “Deltashock F-213” once per turn.
1500 ATK/ 500 DEF
Hero_Odet • 1 year ago
You know this has potential lemme think about some boss monsters and I'll get back to you