Should I choose PPC or SEO for online marketing?

OP Hero_Odet • 2 years ago
Elegance Mediaview post_id=86697 time=1639998039 user_id=92223: Your advertisement in Delhi, India, or internationally, PPC and SEO are effective mediums of online advertising. Both work on the formula of advertising on related keywords so that the target audience can learn more about the brand. PPC gives faster results whereas SEO gives results after a few months and it is effective for a long time.
You are in the wrong place to ask that
DormantMonkey • 4 months ago

I've used both for my small crafts website. PPC was great for seasonal campaigns, while SEO helped me steadily grow my organic traffic. It might be worth considering a balanced approach.

Seto Kaiba Eon • 4 months ago - (edited 4 months ago)

When I started my online handmade soap shop, I had to make the same choice between PPC and SEO. I leaned towards SEO because it felt like planting seeds for the future – it took time to see results, but when they came, they were solid. It was a slow process, writing blog posts and optimizing my website, but gradually, more people started finding my shop through Google.

But I didn't ignore PPC completely. I used it for short-term boosts, like when I launched new scents or had a sale. It was like a quick splash of attention that helped a lot.

Oh, and a neat trick I learned was to use this adspy library tool from. It showed me what kind of ads other soap sellers were using. This helped me figure out what might work for me, both in my PPC ads and in tweaking my website for better SEO.