I have a Main Deck, but no ideas for an Extra Deck

OP Seren_Branwen • 1 year ago

I only just started playing Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel, and have a Main Deck, but I have no clue what cards will be good matchs in the Extra Deck; is there somewhere I can upload my Main Deck and get suggestions for fitting cards to put in my Extra Deck? (if my Main Deck will even work with an Extra Deck?)

Samm99663 • 1 year ago

Some decks don't need an extra deck. It all depends on what you're playing. If you're playing monarchs you don't use an extra deck.

Anate • 1 year ago

Upload it on your profile and I will check if you want !

It's uploaded, I would love to hear your opinion!

Anate • 1 year ago

Well first of all, your deck is actually slow compare to the meta (but maybe it's not your goal and you just want a fun deck). Just you have to expect that it might be easily counter by several decks with huge attacks or more rapid summoning method.

As you are playing a burn deck, something that could help you with a big attack and some damage effect is Grenosaurus, Number 50: Blackship of Corn, Gagaga cowboy and other generic (like 2 level 3/4) xyz monsters (Wind-Up Zenmaines/ Utopia). In terms of link monsters, the must have here is : Barricadeborg Blocker so that you could discard Darklord Marie (to use the effect after) and search for a continuous spell or you could add some Knightmare monsters to destroy monsters or spells.

Hope it helps ! Do not hesitate to contact me if you need help !

Anate:

Well first of all, your deck is actually slow compare to the meta (but maybe it's not your goal and you just want a fun deck). Just you have to expect that it might be easily counter by several decks with huge attacks or more rapid summoning method.

As you are playing a burn deck, something that could help you with a big attack and some damage effect is Grenosaurus, Number 50: Blackship of Corn, Gagaga cowboy and other generic (like 2 level 3/4) xyz monsters (Wind-Up Zenmaines...

Thank you for the quick reply! I'll look into those cards, and if you happen to think of more, please feel free to let me know.