Friend wants to build Blue-Eyes

OP Samm99663 • 1 year ago

My friend just got into Yugioh and wants to build a Blue-Eyes Deck. However I've never built a competitive Blue-Eyes Deck before, anyone got any tips on what should be run? He wants to go down a Synchro route for the Deck.

Anate • 1 year ago

Hi !

In my blue eyes decks, I tend to use Nebula Dragon in order to avoid bricks as you will have high level monsters and also to have 2 level 8 dragons which can lead to xyz or link. I also use draconnection in order to replace a dragon by another one of the same level to search blue-eyes, alternative blue-eyes or nebula dragon. If your friend wants to play with synchro, I think the dragunity archetype should have interesting things (dragunity ravine for example).

Yet I am not an expert in the meta but on dueling nexus I have some wins. Feel free to message me for more details ! 

I've been talking to my friend and he said he wants to focus on a Dragon-based deck. I know dragon link is a thing but is it viable now after some of it's hits?

Anate • 1 year ago

I was talking about monsters like : Dragunity Knight - Romulus / Hieratic Seal of the Heavenly Spheres / Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon / Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon / Number 38 / Number 46 / Number 97 / ...

I can send my decklist if he wants to test it or just to have a first idea of what to play ! 

Yeah, having him see a decklist for blue-eyes will help him get a basic idea of what he wants.

Anate • 1 year ago

I actually lost my decklist but this is more or less what I play :

Main Deck:
3x Blue-Eyes White Dragon
2x Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
3x Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon
3x Nebula Dragon
2x Dragunity Legatus
3x Dragunity Remus
3x Dragunity Tribus
3x The White Stone of Legend
3x Trade-In